Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Changes
9/28/2007 1:35:58 PM

Hi Rina,

First I want to Thank-you for the Beautiful picture. 

Rina your words of kindness for everyone you speak with brings hope to everyone here in AdlandPro. I have come across a few Angel's here in AdlandPro and you are one of them.

Rina thank-you for your continued support.  I am proud to be your friend.

Take care my friend,

Blessings 

Michael
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/28/2007 1:46:00 PM
Michael,

It is true that when things are not going right, those who can see where they are truly blessed are those who can swing on that star. If they cannot and walk round with blinders on, nothing can be seen, only sorrow. May we all recognize those wonders around us at all times. That is what will keep us all going day by day.

:) Kari
Kari Shinal
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/28/2007 5:26:09 PM

Hi Diane,

I have to agree with what you said about me touching people but Diane I have to say I am Blessed by my friends here who share with me. Friends put pride into the other with the support they give one another.

We have been friends for some time now and yes you are one who inspire me (lol). Diane I have been blessed by your friendship as you have helped me by giving your thoughts before anyone got to see the Poems.

Diane I am very proud to be one of your friends here in Adland and away from here as well.

Take care my good friend.

Blessings in all you do,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/29/2007 12:35:09 AM

Hi Kari,

Thank-you for coming my friend as I do appreciate your opinion of Poetry. You are a very gifted Poet yourself as I have been to your forum you started recently.

Kari you do understand what I was trying to say as others have here which is good now to try and help others to see it as well.

I have to place you with some Angel's I have found here with the way you help other's in your life. We have become very close friends since we met here a year ago. Kari I am very proud to be your friend.

Take care my dear friend and keep writing.

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/29/2007 1:11:54 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!