Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Where Did The Time Go?
9/27/2007 1:20:34 PM

Have you ever felt like you needed  just another couple hours at the end of each day? Can you share with us any time-saving tips you use? Anything from meal planning to working your business!

+0
Re: Where Did The Time Go?
10/26/2007 1:10:33 PM

Yes Kathy,  I feel that way everyday!  It just seems that there is just not enough time especially when you are juggling a business with household and mom duties. 

I actually wrote myself a schedule that seems to be working if I could just get in the habit of sticking to it.   LOL!  Here is an idea of what I am striving to do everyday...

6:30am  Rise and Shine

6:35am Make Hubbys Lunch

6:45am Shower   

7:00am Wake Kindergarden Daughter up and bathe her

7:10am Wake Middle School Son up

7:30am Breakfast

7:45am Check Email and Reply

8:00am Get Myself ready for day with Makeup and Hair Duties

8:30am Last minute preparations in getting kids off to school

8:40am Leave for School

8:50 to 11:40am  Errands, Housework, Laundry, Yardwork, & Exercise (If I am caught up on everything I do try to sqeeze in some buisness time here to.

11:40am Pick up DD from Kindergarden

12n Lunch

12:30pm to 4:oopm is My Business Time! 

4:00 to 6:00pm Dinner Preparation

6:00pm Dinner

7:00 to 8:00pm Business Calls and Training Monday thru Thursday

8:00 to 9:00pm Read to Daughter

9:00 to 10:00pm Visit with my Son

I just recently created this schedule for it seemed like I was running circles and not making any accomplishments whatsoever.  I sure hope this will help all who have experienced the same as I have. 

+0
Re: Where Did The Time Go?
10/26/2007 1:27:16 PM

Carla,

Wow - this is great - I like what you have done. I bet having something to look at every day does help keep you focused. And I like how you end your day with family time !!

Have a Scent-Sational day!

Kathy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!