Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Janet Kayzer

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Are you interested in long term good health?
9/24/2007 4:48:04 PM
With an aging population and fast-paced society that puts a premium on staying fit, people are looking for ways to remain youthful, delay the signs of aging, and help them get the most out of their life. There is also a growing trend to take preventative nutritional care to improve their long-term health.

As a result the wellness industry is exploding. We are positioned to make money because we’re working in an industry where people are spending their dollars.

We work in the health and wellness industry which is the largest AND the fastest growing industry in the world. This is important because we will either make money, or spend money on a trend, based on where we position ourselves..

Are you interested in long term good health?

The parent Company we work with is USANA Health Sciences, have you heard of USANA before?

We are ranked as the #1 home based business in MLM Insider magazine for nine years in a row. USANA is now rated with Forbes as # 12 from 16 and growing in the 200 Best Small Companies and Business Week rated USANA # 9 in the "Hottest 100 Growth Companies" and is publicly traded on NASDAQ stock market.  

Recognised as a world leader in nutrition and skin-care technology, setting standards of the highest quality.. USANA manufactures its products according to Pharmaceutical Grade Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).

In an independant study "Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements" for consumers, USANA’s core nutritional products were given the highest score and the ONLY 5-star rating in a study of over 500 top name brand nutritional products. 

I am sure it is good for you to know we are a solid company, 15 years and growing!

The CEO and founder is a world-renowned microbiologist and immunologist by the name of Dr. Myron Wentz. When Dr. Wentz founded USANA in 1992, he set out to produce the highest quality, most scientifically advanced, comprehensive wellness and nutritional products available on the planet!

Winning the Gold and Personal Triumphs, Click here to view USANA

Ok so let me go into what exactly do we do and how do we make money?

We look for a minimum of 2 business associates to work with and this can happen quite fast. You will start to earn an income as your learning your business.

And how do we find those business associates?

Interview people who want to build a business from home who will fill out a form and indicate their level of interest, the amount of which they would like to invest into their business and we train you on how to get back to that individual. You will be paid a commssionon on your efforts and on the efforts from others working together! 

Receiving weekly commissions and bonuses, tax advantages, with low start-up costs.

What’s great about this is we are here to help you every step of the way, you’re not alone, we work with you. You get the support you need because we have an invested interest to see you succeed.

We have a system that is helping people build a successful business. With an Innovative, Sponsoring and Marketing Website, the System works 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

This powerful system has been a life changing experience for me and it can be for you as well.

What sometimes stops people with a conventional business is the high cost of start up.

But I will tell you that what it comes down to with this business is you need a good attitude, willingness to work, teach ability, and the most important thing is ambition because that is something you just can’t teach.

Like to get started?

Winning the Gold and Personal Triumphs, Click here to view USANA
+0
Janet Kayzer

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Einstein Award Press Release
9/25/2007 1:22:17 PM

The Albert Einstein Award, salutes leaders whose vision and commitment have contributed to the critical advancement of vital life-saving and life-enhancing technology to benefit mankind.

Dr. Myron Wentz founder of USANA Health Sciences, a state of the art manufacturer of science-based nutritional supplements and personal-care products.  Most recently, founded Sanoviv Medical Institute, a holistic medical facility with full hospital accreditation located in Baja California, was honored at a special ceremony June 25 2007 in Jerusalem with the Albert Einstein Award for outstanding achievement in the life sciences.

+0