Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Get paid promote your business!
9/20/2007 8:33:28 AM

APSense - Get paid while promoting your business for Free.
The original business social network that pays you to promote your business!
pages display ads from advertisers. By quality content pages we mean your business blogs and business group discussions. There is No Limit to how much money you can make, it is depended on how much quality contents you and the people your network creates

Click On the Banner Now or link Below To Get Started For Free

Robert Phillips
+0
Re: Get paid promote your business!
9/20/2007 9:54:10 PM
Hi NAME, I just got an email from Derek Gehl that I wanted to share with you. (Derek is one of the Internet marketing gurus who I truly respect, and whose advice I always follow. He was instrumental in helping me get started online all those years ago.) He wanted to tell me that he has just opened the doors to his exclusive online community "The Internet Entrepreneur Club" and is currently accepting new members on a 30-day trial basis. Then he asked if I knew anyone who might be interested in taking his Club for a "test-drive"... ... And take full advantage of the round-the-clock access to his team of experts... the online training videos available ONLY to Club members... and the chance to sit in on exclusive interviews with industry giants, such as living legend Brian Tracy... ... For the stupidly low price of only $2.95! Well, as soon as Derek told me this, I knew I had to pass the information on to you. Because chances like this don't come along very often. (Usually it costs $5,000 or MORE to get an online marketing professional to analyze your site or your business idea... to get that kind of expert assistance for the price of a "Big Mac" is practically unheard of.) But Derek only has a limited number of these trial memberships available, so if you don't act immediately, you're going to miss out! You can learn more about "The Club" and the privileges of membership by clicking to continue here: www.internetentrepreneurclub.com/norisktrial/t/887260 All the best, YOUR NAME HERE P.S. Derek is going to be holding an exclusive interview with entrepreneurial legend, Brian Tracy, on October 18th. Make sure you're able to listen to it by visiting: www.internetentrepreneurclub.com/norisktrial/t/887260 ------------- END COPY & PASTE HERE -------------- --------- SUGGESTED SUBJECT
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2007 2:41:51 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2007 2:50:31 AM

I felt that this was something that you would like to see for yourself once I saw it I was blown away completely and I think you will be too.

When I first saw it i didnt pay it much attention but a friend said just watch one of the online seminars  and you will be blow away so I did .

I was blow away so as one network marketer to another all I am asking is just take a look for yourself, watch one of our online seminars,then tell me you dont think you could use this incredible new Advertising system for what you are promoting.

just go see for yourself please

http://7265.yourwinoffice.com

Robert check this out!!!

kathyHamilton/simikathy.com

253 277 1238

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/21/2007 7:28:01 AM

Hi Wainikiti

Thanks for sharing your business but have to say there way too many network sites popping up alot of them you have to pay for

apsence is a get place to be out it does cost you any thing

By the way you make money there if your actively posting and replying to messages hint hint

Robert Phillips

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!