Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Hello My Friends......WOW I Finally Found Her
9/19/2007 5:02:57 PM
The Final Straw I have had a Lesson to learn of trusting Females that are born on a certain day, There has been 3 of these turned to Lover's that were fateful I really do have to say. First one came when I was down and out with nothing but doubt, Being very honest to start off with except she liked to pout. Still being married with children involved not wanting a Divorce, Using the knowledge we gained of a Daughter in trouble for no recourse. This was what she would fall back on and use them for an excuse. Working together in the same trade when I was at work the men she would peruse. The Second one came to me when I was happy and clearly see things, When I met her all I could see was bright green fields where my Angel sings. She came into my life for a brief one and half years, When she left everything went with her including the tears. Being unfortunate of having the same day of Birth as the one before, Always being told by her that I was trying to even a past score. Number three came to me from out of the blue and into my life, Difference between her and the first two was she was no man's wife. Bringing with her all of her leftover residual of past pain and sorrow, Giving no hope of seeing what may happen with us past tomorrow. Always pushing and shoving us totally emotionally apart, This is what all Three of them did right from the very start. Pushing me away to another Woman and into her arms, Leaving me there to fall and stay within her Magical charms. With all of this that has happened and made me feel at the end of my rope, Thru all of this chaos and sorrow I have been blessed to have found My Angel of Hope. My Angel of Hope has given me the strength to make the Negativity end, Now to send out to the Ladies of the past it is Love & Light I do send. Written by, Michael Derowin Copyright2007
+0
Misty Hickox

128 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Hello My Friends......WOW I Finally Found Her
9/19/2007 5:38:17 PM

I really liked this one. Very good.

Thank You for sharing with us all

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2007 5:40:04 PM

Blessings to you Michael,

Hope all is good with you. Did any one tell you today how special you are? well You are special Michael.

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
9/19/2007 5:40:32 PM
Hi Michael, Thanks for inviting me to read your poems! Your writing is beautiful! And she's a lucky women to have you! I will keep my eyes open for more, So keep them coming! I have to say the old saying the third time is a charm, seems to have worked in your favor! I wish you much happiness in all you do! I'm not sure your on my friend list, I will go and check, and if not I'll be sending you an invite! Or better yet here's my email addy, islangrl0@yahoo.com I look forward to being friends! A Friend For Life! Have a great evening! Sarah Elizabeth Othman/NewInventor
"Have A Happy Day" SarahEO/Recycled Art
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2007 5:56:29 PM
Dear Michael....you are back!!!!

i have always wanted to believe that you could get beyond and move forward.  You will never know how gladdened i am.

You are a suprize to me...did you know that?

i have read what your other friends have said and i so agree, this is a wonderful gift you have given to us..and Michael?...You are special....never forget that..k??

Peace and Light to you my dear loving friend...

Diane
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!