Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What about the typing data?
9/18/2007 6:26:06 PM

Hello I am just getting into marketing and advertising which it is hard work and with determination one can succeed.

I been searching for online work to do home,and I am in one program now and its going ok,but I was drawn to some of the type at home jobs,but my concern is that the pages I open up, some look scam like and artificial and then others look professionl,can you tell me of any legit type at home jobs?It doesnt have to be data typing,but I read alot about some of these ads take your money and you never receive your work.How can I tell which is real and which isnt real,they also ask to join as an affiliate,now my problem with this is,if someone is referring others for them and this person puts a paypal account  on their page so we would pay for it there,how do we know this is going to the typing job and not just someones own account?I guess we dont hey?but any input would be grateful.Someone had a ad for typing at home and she didnt have a website (I seen it on yahoo groups)that I knew of but if I wanted the job I had to pay $20 to get the how to do pdf she didnt have all bunch of hype to it,just a simple down to earth."do you want  the job or not?'not with banners or repeated phrases you know tryin to sell the product really hard? I kind of taken her to be honest that she really wanted to hire people for her business.SOme I have asked questions repeatly and all I get is scripted responses,now if that were me if I believed in a product and knew that it worked I would personally talk to them in an email address them by their name.although its alot of people out there thats leary and I dont blame them either,90% of the time I dont even dwell on whats coming into my inbox or across my website.But I do agree with the other posts that it takes hard work to make it into something that will prosper.

Cheers

Brigitte

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!