Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Think & Grow Rich
11/8/2005 10:40:32 PM
I hope this article by Leslie Fieger helps to clear up this issue. All wealth is a product of mind. Some economists will try to convince you that wealth comes from productivity. Many people believe that wealth is a matter of ownership or the accumulation of possessions. They are blind to the truth. They see only effects, not causes. It is ideas that produce wealth. The process of creating anything, including wealth, begins with the idealization, the conceptualization, the visualization. Everything that follows is simply the implementation of the original thought. Everyone has the capacity to think and to choose what and how to think. Therefore, everyone can be wealthy. The great thing is that ideas are free. You don't have to exchange or pay anything to have an idea. The problem most people have is that they don't have any original ideas. Of course, it is possible to refine someone else's idea or to find a better way to implement someone else's idea and thereby create wealth. That is actually what most people do. But why not just come up with your own concept. After all, ideas are free. Yours for the asking. No cost. Hold onto that thought. Something you can produce with no visible effort, something you can have an endless supply of, something that you can have for free, can make you wealthy. Just one simple idea. Hey, why don't we create an online flea market? Zap. eBay. A multi-billion dollar company. Hey, why don't we create a 24-hour international TV news channel? Zap. CNN. Hey, why don't we create a better delivery system than the post office? Zap. FedEx. Hey, why don't we create a personal computer? Zap. Apple Computer. The experts at IBM laughed at the two Steves. "Who would want a computer in their home? You guys are nuts." Now IBM's business relies on the sale of PCs. And the world is a different place. What would your life be like without a personal computer? His college professor gave Fred Smith a 'C' on his paper proposing the need for a guaranteed overnight delivery service. Now even the post office copies Fred's FedEx concept. Fred is wealthy. The prof is still not. Not wealthy and not thinking correctly. Thinks A ideas are C value. Ted Turner knew nothing about TV. His business was outdoor advertising. Billboards. Now, the major TV networks copy little old upstart TBS. And now it is CNN/Time Warner/AOL. Ideas. How great they are compared to tangible things. Here's why. If I have clay pots and you have apple pies, I can trade you a clay pot for an apple pie, but then I'd have one less clay pot and you'd have one less apple pie. But if I have an idea and you have an idea, I can trade you my idea for your idea and now we both have two ideas. Not only that, two ideas often act synergistically to make a third idea and maybe even a fourth or a fifth idea as well. Tangible things do not grow when exchanged. They merely change hands. Ideas change the world. Tangible things do not create wealth. They are the effects of wealth creation. Ideas are the cause of wealth creation. Had any good or original ideas recently? You are equally as capable of having them as any one else. Ok, maybe you don't know how to think original thoughts. Improved upon anybody else's ideas lately? At least you can do that. No? The find a good idea and implement it. Copy. Mimic. Do the same thing. Michael Dell did not invent the personal computer. DHL is merely copying FedEx. The boys at Google did not invent Internet search engines. They just built a better one. It was someone else's original idea. I did not invent eBooks. Online marketing was not my original idea. I took my ideas, added the ideas of others and presto, a wealth creation business. Yes, you can think and grow rich. I know. I have the proof. That's what I do. So can you. Go ahead; I dare you. Think. Idealize. Imagine. What if... Why don't we create a... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- © Leslie Fieger. All rights reserved worldwide. Leslie is the founder of Learning Frontier Technologies Inc., and author of The DELFIN Knowledge System Trilogy: The Initiation, The Journey and The Quest, plus many more success publications, all available from the following web site: http://www.selftech.biz/by/successmind. Subscribe to his free and ad-free eZine at http://www.selftech.biz/by/successmind/prosperity_paradigm.htm. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reprinting and republishing of this article is granted only with the above credit included. Permission to reprint or republish does not waive any copyright. Hope this helps... Your friend, Tom :-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!