Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Why GRN?
9/16/2007 2:41:01 PM
Why not? If you love to travel and love to get great deals on travel accomodations then this is the place for you! I've saved thousands of dollars already on my vacations..I also saved thousands over a traditional vacation timeshare without all the hassles! Let's discuss the pros and cons of each!
Where in the World Do You Want To Go?
+0
Erica Williams

63 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Why GRN?
9/30/2007 12:06:23 PM

Why not YTB? We are REAL travel agents and it only cost $449.95 to sign up! I have researched GRN and they are just a TRAVEL CLUB, that cost way to much! Valerie you should join YTB and get the benefits and REAL bonuses. Go to www.traveluonline.info and check out our website and be a REAL Travel Agent:)

GRN is a Travel club not an AGENCY!

Erica N Williams Website: www.traveluonline.com E-mail: info@traveluonline.com Travelu Online
+0
Re: Why GRN?
9/30/2007 2:31:48 PM

Post like this self-promotion Erica is doing for YTB (a canned post) crack me up.

You see I have worked in the Travel Industry for several years. I KNOW what being a REAL travel agent is all about. They do not make real commissions. Anyone who signs up $450 to become a "travel agent" is fooling themselves and the public.

I went to travel school for FREE many years ago at a community college. It just doesn't make sense to someone who is EXPERIENCED like me in the Travel Industry to join a gimmicky "become a travel agent".

I've also worked for a major airline and a tour wholesaler so I can attest to my professional experience being more well-rounded than an online "travel agent" who doesn't have the proper industry training.

GRN is NOT a travel club per se but YTB is. That is the real difference.

If Erica was a real travel agent and HAD THOROUGHLY LOOKED INTO THE DIFFERENCE between the 2 companies, she would have spotted this. Instead of talking with me about it to understand it, she has come here to promote her YTB and mislead everyone on what GRN is about.

Where in the World Do You Want To Go?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!