Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Technical Support.exe
9/15/2007 9:44:44 PM

You may have seen this before, but it is excellent. Please enjoy, compliments of Jill Backman!!

-------------------------

Customer Service Rep:  LOVE Technical Support by Denis Waitley

Customer:  I'm not very technical, but I think I can do it if you talk me through. I am ready to install now. What do I do first?

CS Rep:  The first step is to open your HEART. Have you located your HEART?

Customer:  Yes I have, but there are several programs running right now. Is it okay to install while they are running?

CS Rep:  It depends. What programs are running?

Customer:  Let me see... I have PASTHURT.EXE, LOWESTEEM.EXE, GRUDGE.EXE, and RESENTMENT.COM running right now.

CS Rep:  No problem. LOVE will automatically erase PASTHURT.EXE from your current operating system. It may remain in your permanent memory, but it will
no longer disrupt other programs. LOVE will eventually overwrite LOWESTEEM.EXE with a module of its own called HIGHESTEEM.EXE. However, you have to completely turn off GRUDGE.EXE and RESENTMENT.COM. Those programs will prevent LOVE from being properly installed. Can you turn those off?

Customer:  I don't know how to turn them off. Can you tell me how?

CS Rep:  My pleasure. Go to your Start menu and invoke FORGIVENESS.EXE. Do this as many times as necessary until GRUDGE.EXE and RESENTMENT.COM have been completely erased.

Customer: Okay, I'm done. LOVE has started installing itself automatically. Is that normal?

CS Rep:  Yes it is. You should see a message that says it will reinstall for the life of your HEART. Do you see that message?

Customer:  Yes I do. Is it completely installed now?

CS Rep:  Yes, but remember that you have only the base program. You need to begin connecting to other HEARTS in order to get the upgrades.

Customer:  Oops... I have an error message already. What should I do?

CS Rep:  What does the message say?

Customer: It says ERROR 412 - PROGRAM NOT RUN ON INTERNAL COMPONENTS. What does that mean?

CS Rep:  Don't worry, that's a common problem. It means that the LOVE program is set up to run on external HEARTS but has not yet been run on your HEART. It is one of those complicated programming things, but in non-technical terms it means you have to "LOVE" your own machine before it can "LOVE" others.

Customer:  So what should I do?

CS Rep:  Can you find the directory called "SELF-ACCEPTANCE"?

Customer:  Yes, I have it.

CS Rep:  Excellent, you are getting good at this.

Customer:  Thank you.

CS Rep:  You're welcome. Click on the following files and then copy them to the "MYHEART" directory: FORGIVESELF.DOC, SELFESTEEM.TXT, REALIZEWORTH.TXT, and GOODNESS.DOC. The system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching any faulty programming. Also, you need to delete SELFCRITIC.EXE from all directories, and then empty your recycle bin afterwards to make sure it is completely gone and never comes back.

Customer:  Got it. Hey! My HEART is filling up with really neat files. SMILE.MPG is playing on my monitor right now and it shows that WARMTH.COM, PEACE.EXE, and CONTENTMENT.COM are copying themselves into my HEART!

CS Rep:  Then LOVE is installed and running. You should be able to handle it from here.  One more thing before I go...

Customer: Yes?

CS Rep: LOVE is freeware.  Be sure to give it and its various modules to everybody you meet. They will in turn share it with other people and return some really neat modules back to you.

Customer:  I will. Thank you for your help

P.S.  This was sent to me in an anonymous e-mail.  Maybe one of my friends, peers or family members was giving me a gentle hint.

-- Denis Waitley  Ezine Subscription  http://www.deniswaitley.com

-------------------

Man's Attempt!
Posted: 08-29-2007 04:04 AM by James Kinney

Religion is man's attempt to become good enough to reach God.  Christianity is where God reached down to man.

God loved man enough that he set forth a plan for man's redemption, so he placed his Son as a bridge so man could be redeemed by God's Grace.

This plan is very simple, all a person has to do is confess that he is a sinner and invite Christ into their life to be their Lord and Master.

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Technical Support.exe
9/15/2007 11:43:39 PM
Dear James,
Howdy partner!  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day!

Thank you for sharing this.  I read this a while back even before joining Adland but nevertheless, reading it again has truly made it more understandable and fun.   Yes, sometimes we forget the essential simple things like smile or even love.  Thanks for the reminder.

I am sorry but I was away from Adland for a while and trying to get on top of things bit by bit so if I have missed any of your other post, I would like to apologise my friend.

Take care and have a blessed week!

Love, Rina
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2007 7:26:21 AM

Rina, you are forgiven my friend. We did miss you while you were away!! I'd be happy if you'd go make a post on my POTW thread though!! Here's the link:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/791090.aspx

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2007 8:33:14 AM

Good morning, Jim and Happy Sunday!

Dennis Waitley is an all time favorite of mine.  This is awesome and I really appreciate you sharing it here.

I hope you know that I have not been ignoring you - I have just been extremely busy.  We will catch up and it was a treat to see your smiling face and this very nices message just before walking out to church.

Have an awesome and peace filled day.

God bless you, my friend.

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2007 8:40:03 AM
Hi Judy, it is always a pleasure to see your posts! Happy Sunday to you also!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!