Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: To Know and Do...
9/26/2007 4:17:13 PM

Hi Joyce, thanks for sharing this little tid bit!! I was just thinking about where it was when I went into a service. I was filling in for someone on vacation, and my boss was a Catholic, and he and his wife wanted to go to a service, so I went along with them, it was in Aspen Co.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 4:20:28 PM

Judy, I also wanted to point out that to fear is also a sign of reverence, and also respect to God. The only time we really need to fear God, is if we have given ourselves over to the devil. Then we are in serious trouble.

I'll have some references for you after a while. I'm visiting my dad down in Florida right now. My mother has taken off to the Ukraine on a Children's Ministries Campaign, he has been sick, so I thought I'd spend a few days with him on my days off.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 9:23:41 PM

Man, You are all over the place.  Never know where you may turn up. 

Thanks for the explanation.  No longer "fear" but love - a heck of difference,

and I am not too concerned about making partners out of the devil.  I have gone too far in the other direction.  So I won't cringe at "Godfearing" any longer.  Healthy fear would be holding Him in reverence, and with deep respect - so I think I am in "fear" of Him, my friend.

Thanks, Jim.  I am learning so much here!! 

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 9:51:03 PM

Hi Judy, glad I could help. I'm starting to feel alive again. That last trip I only got about 2 hours of sleep. The hotel I stayed in they were building a new one right next door, and they started making noise at 7:00 and I had just gone to bed at 5:00. Anyway, I got up cause the noise was coming thru the air conditioner, and I couldn't sleep. My flight left around noon, to come to Florida, so I just went to the airport, and dosed while I waited for my flight. Yesterday was torture!!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 10:20:05 PM
Hi James glad to know your still alive lol. So where are you now? did you ever get that goodnight sleep? I remember going to San francisco on a 7 hour trip from L.A. and that jet lag was a killer, i was restless for 2 days, the Hotel radisson was cool though i was up at the 19th floor with the air conditioning on , like staying at a Las Vegas hotel, ya just relax with the air-con on all day.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!