Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Just getting started
9/14/2007 4:10:38 PM
Hello everyone. I just want to say that I really appreciate the warm welcome that I received when I joined up. It looks like there are really a bunch of nice folks here. I look forward to eventually getting around to everyone's sites and take a good looksee. However, I am rather swamped with my present career which needs my full attention. I would ask Brenda to help but she is real busy with introductions at this time, lol. I do look forward to finding some good pointers on advertising that I may be able to use for my business. I realize the nature of what all of you are trying to accomplish and wish everyone the best of luck in getting it done. I ask that everyone bear with me as I learn the ropes around here. So with that said I am starting with this thread. All I ask for is that you provide me with the same respect AND criticism that everyone else gets, I don't want to be left out of nothing. But remember, compliments will get you no where, (insert chuckle here please). I was at a loss as to what to name this forum/site, so I will begin by inviting all of you who are health/wellness minded to post any and all related subject matter here. I will shortly have one for everybody to, how should I say? Let 'er rip thread, bring whatever you got to post. Everyone have a wonderful evening. Ron
+0
Re: Just getting started
9/14/2007 4:14:45 PM

How about that! I am going to be the first to post ON my own thread! 

I even accomplished another task without even trying, I duplicated this thread, man am I good or what? 

Just holler anywhere on here if you can tell me in lay-mans terms on how to get rid of it.

Oh, health and wellness,  that is what this thread is suppose to be about.  Okay, then, everybody, S-T-R-E-T-C-H!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2007 4:22:47 PM
Not only your a friend of a friend but your funny too lol. Ron its a pleasure to see you getting around and i wanted to thank you for your invite, hint each time you make a new thread from your forum guess what?? Enjoy your day my friend and thanks again for the invite, if you ever need my help? or anyones help just ask.  Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
9/14/2007 4:41:18 PM

Thanks, If I can just figure out how to get rid of that duplicate?  Nah, actually I was just being conceited?  Not.  Just too quick on the trigger I reckon.

Ron

+0
9/15/2007 9:27:13 AM
Hi Ron, I think it's safe to say we've all been where you are now regarding navigating around in Adland. To get rid of your duplicate post, just click on that thread and at the bottom you should see buttons 'reply' and 'edit' and 'delete'. Click the 'delete' button. You'll be taken to a page to explain yourself, so put in anything you want and finish it off. Simple! I'm looking forward to reading more in this forum as it progresses. Thanks for the invite!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!