Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The NEW GreenTeam Is EXPLODING!!!! Join Us Today!!! Already FULL Of Great New Members and GREEN Thumbs...;-)
9/13/2007 1:36:59 PM

Click the banner to get started!!! 46 already involved in just 2 days!!! WHOooHOooo! Click the banner to join us!!

PATRICIA BARTCH ( patsgreenteam)
Valerie Clavin ( vclavin)

Sam Hall ( askpappy)
Kathy Hamilton ( simikathy)
Ramon McCullough ( davinne01)
Tim Henderson ( sistim2)
Thomas Richmond ( friend)
Bill Donovan ( willie)
Crystal Weckerly ( your1daisy)

Steven Suchar ( oreos)
Jim Allen ( jimsteam)

Mary Hannan ( maryellen)
Thomas Harvey ( grimlock)

joelees wholesale ( joelees)
Jo Matthias ( mamsbiz)

ruslanas michrabovas ( magnatas)
Xuan Xia ( xiaxuan)
Julieta kravec ( darkmarla)
Marie Eck ( miserable12758)
Valeria Serpi ( vales76)

patricia jimerson ( pjimerson)
richard donleyv ( dick6712)
Alek Kwiatkowski ( akwia)
li yan ( jljhzzh)
Igor Chaikovskiy ( igorcheka)
Martin Bromberg ( martyb)

Sviatoslav Kiral ( slava2000)
Razieh moradpour ( rmoradpour)
Wang Lin ( zcnoone)
sirous naami ( graybridge07)
Andriy Hruniv ( andriuko)
xin ling ( lingxin)
Iouri Koltchevsky ( yk13)
Cristi Cristinel ( crixu)
johana milla ( johgaa)
Daniel Meritt ( greenitems)
SEHER ADIVAR ( cagdas2cagdas)
Darco Rives ( darcorives)
Rustam Hamzin ( rustam777)
Aleksandr Kondrashov ( alkondr)
Li Long ( luzhneg)
Alexey Kovalenko ( sabal)
Agustin tashdjian ( soumian)
Marina Klimova ( marishkaclim99)
Leonid Iacobsohn ( nidii)

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The NEW GreenTeam Is EXPLODING!!!! Join Us Today!!! Already FULL Of Great New Members and GREEN Thumbs...;-)
9/13/2007 1:46:00 PM
The GREEN  TEAM ! ! !   46 already involved in just 2 days!!! WHOooHOooo!

http://www.greenwiz.com/members/grimlock
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The NEW GreenTeam Is EXPLODING!!!! Join Us Today!!! Already FULL Of Great New Members and GREEN Thumbs...;-)
9/13/2007 1:47:14 PM

Wintercreeper

APR07-VINE4

Description Wintercreeper Euonymus,  is a dense, woody-stemmed, broadleaf evergreen plant which comes in a over 150 known forms.  It is primarily a trailing ground cover  which typically grows to 6-9" tall and spreads indefinitely by rooting stems as a sprawling, tangled, bushy mat. It is similar in habit to English ivy, in that it spreads along the ground, rooting as it goes, until it reaches a vertical surface which it then begins to climb. It features lustrous, ovate to elliptic, dark green leaves to verigted (1-2" long) which often turn dark purple in fall and winter depending on the species.
Planting If allowed to climb a wall, tree or other structure, this plant assumes more vine-like characteristics and is more likely to produce flowers, though still sparse. They tolerate full sun or full shade, in full sun their colors are more vivid but they are also more likely to get frost damage. A part sun/part shade is best. It does well in any soil. plant in early spring or fall about 2 feet apart.
Watering As needed, usually does well in droughts.
Blooms Flowers are at best sparse and only on mature plants, but are usually not present,  although some have inconspicuous, greenish-white flowers that may appear in June.
Getting More Root cuttings or divide plants to obtain more.
Notes Many consider this an invasive plant as it puts down roots as it grows and can choke out other plants. It has been known to kill trees by smothering them and will climb until it reaches sunlight. the name WinterCreeper comes from it keeping it's color year round.
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2007 1:52:55 PM
The seed seldom shows the wonderous plant it contains until it is planted and nourished. JOIN NOW Home Login F A Q Contact Pay Plan T O S JOIN NOW Go to http://www.greenwiz.com/members/martyb Do you like to see things GROW? Do you like to plant a seed and watch it mature? Would you like to share your GREEN tips with others? (both for gardening and for CASH) Would you like to make some GREEN at the same time? Would you like to know more about the Plant Pictured here as well as others? Monthly GREEN SHEETS come with your paid membership. Here's a Sample. Then You’re in the right place! What is GREENWIZ? A place where gardeners & growers from around the world can share tips and comments! A place to ask questions and we can share the answers! Together we can fill this world with Green and enjoy the Fruits of our labors! Enroll for FREE, check out your own site and our community then commit to your 5$US per month membership investment. You have so much to gain for only the investment of the 5$US membership. However, you may cancel your membership at any time and you will be removed within 48 hours. Sorry, but to keep our program a great one, all unpaid accounts will be “weeded out” every 10 days. CLICK HERE and join GREENWIZ now! You’ll be glad you did! The Green Team May the seeds you plant today forever beautify your world. Thanks for visiting! Marty Bromberg http://www.greenwiz.com/members/martyb
www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2007 1:56:07 PM
Hi Sharon, I Am proud to be on the GREENWIZ TEAM I don't know if I am in the rotator. http://www.greenwiz.com/members/martyb Best, Marty Bromberg
www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!