Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Okay I need a little help.
9/13/2007 12:38:49 PM

I only need 3 ppl with Yuwie who can get 3 ppl-You know, like in the movie Pay It Forward!  So, what I would like to know is honestly, what is the best way-keep in mind I have no $$-to get referrals for something that is totally free to join?  I would really appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks.

CeLeste

Vintage magazine ads, Star Wars items, clothing, vintage disney LPs, children's books, cell phone accessories, clearance items, wholesale lots, baseball cards, vintage photos, and jewelry.Please come see us!
+0
Re: Okay I need a little help.
9/13/2007 12:41:12 PM
Actually, I only need 2 people.  Oh, and by the way, I have never had such a great experience with a social networking site!  I have honestly been so surprised by how friendly everybody is and how they respect you.  It is a very active community!  I stay on it for quite some time during the day...I have way too much fun!  I wish that was just hype, but it honestly is a great place to be.
Vintage magazine ads, Star Wars items, clothing, vintage disney LPs, children's books, cell phone accessories, clearance items, wholesale lots, baseball cards, vintage photos, and jewelry.Please come see us!
+0