Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I Always Get Paid. How About You?
9/13/2007 9:35:06 AM
Hey Old Coot,

Nearly 4 in the afternoon for ya. I'm just seeing daylight starting. And I lost my compass somewhere. I'll find it soon enough.

In a way my post is a rant, but, instead of just ranting I also showed the other side of the coin at what really to look for in a program advertising that claims "IGP". I tried to clarify this in my reply to Mary above.

It's more like saying 'I have a credit due me vs. I got the money now'.

Another part is showing that you don't need to be in someone's program to make money. Create your own products. and earn 100% of the sale.

Now, for your assistance. Let me say I never saw the 'call' until now. I will say to look at Willie Crawford's ebook found here:

http://www.fast-fast-money.com/

I can back up all claims on his program. You just have to follow the steps he outlines. And I am here to help.

Best of the day to ya

Another Old Coot - Kenneth
+0
9/13/2007 9:52:40 AM
Hey Mary,

You make me smile. Sarcastic or not keep it coming.

You show another good example about the paying surf sites and then not getting paid. Even I was in one and I admit I lost $40.00 of my own money. All the credit I never got so I can't claim that I lost thousands. Did I learn? I learned a lot.

Are monograms no longer allowed (like LOL)? Hehehehe. May I try Igpay Atinlay?

Keep smiling

Kenneth
+0
9/13/2007 11:53:59 AM
Well, it doesn't appear to me that the ebook really works because I never got paid.
Teresa sends... If Money Wasn't an Issue What Would You be Doing? http://www.worldbemine.info
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/14/2007 2:22:31 AM

Hi, Kenneth,

Now I see where you are coming from!

You'll have to forgive me but 5 out of 6 cylinders no longer spark!

I suppose I have several hundred dollars worth of sales on which I have not been paid - nor am I ever likely to be.

Why not?

Simply because I am to recruiting what Mickey Mouse is to Quantum Physics - and all the programmes only pay commissions after you have two, three or, in one case, five active members in your down line. This is a little clause that I over-looked in the TOS but I look very carefully for it now.

The annoying thing is that I learned, too late, of the proclivity for many people to join a programme directly, by removing affiliate IDs from promotional urls - but that, as they say, is probably another topic for another forum.

The Old Coot

+0
9/14/2007 3:26:08 AM
Ok Old Coot,

That's ok. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

As for bypassing affiliates and links ... best to use a link masker or have a domain name of your own and set up a redirect to your affiliate page. That way you promote your own url. Can't bypass that.

Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!