Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I Always Get Paid. How About You?
9/13/2007 6:23:29 AM
Well, we see it all the time. People say they got paid. They say it on a daily basis. Here is when to say YOU GOT PAID.

When you see it in your pay account in Paypal, AlertPay, Moneybookers or any other legit payment processor you use. That is when you really got paid.

How do I get paid? From each ebook sale, I.D.IT! Plates sold through me or an affiliate one level under me, Paid usage of safelists I am in from my recruits, AdlandPro affiliates under me and paid services bought by them, Products from Cody Moya, including iPod and PSP movies, Private Label Articles and more.

Off line I teach private percussion lessons, receive royalties on published music and recorded music. Some of my writings are online at Finale Showcase, am developing a new ebook on percussion/drumming and I am working with a chef to develop a new cookbook/products line for on line distribution.

Now, you are going to ask "Ken. What about BizzyBlogz.Biz?"

I don't make a dime from it. All monies generated from it go back into the operations of the program. Dedicated servers cost good money but are needed to give the best possible service with minimal downtime.

And I will say we are looking for advertisers to take on some open ad spots we have. Most spots are in our forums and are really priced low. Get a monthly spot for so little. Just trot over to BBC and go to forums to see what is available and how low the price is. Also, if you haven't gone GOLD yet please consider it. It's a one-time payment and the benefits are GREAT. We even offer a payment plan if you wish to go that way. Just check it out.

Anyway, BBC is a service I give away because I like to give. The same way I give advice. It's free.

There you have it. If you were one of those that asked you now have the answer.

And to the one that asked where did I attend college; I attended UTEP (University of Texas at El Paso - Go MINERS!) Music Education Major and minor in Business Admin.

The university that had a movie done on it's 1966 Basketball Championship. The movie? Glory Road.  Quote from Don Haskins, voted greatest NCAA Basketball Coach,  "You quit now, you quit everyday ... for the rest of your life.

Have a great day.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Always Get Paid. How About You?
9/13/2007 8:04:41 AM
Hi Ken, Tell me if this is what you are saying. Program A just put 1.20 in my account. Yesterday they put $.60. Now I have 1.80. I have not been paid because, the money can only be removed when I have $35.00 in the account. You are saying "I got paid" is actually, the money now is in my pay pal, alertpay etc.... The money is now in my account and can be transferred to my personal bank account. "I got paid" is money that is now in my possession and I can spend it. I'm not sure why this is such a surprise as we are business people aren't we? If I am going to make 2,000 to 5,000 a month, I better get paid. The question is how many people gave their last dime to make sure I got paid??? While I was buying groceries the bag person was running through the store waving his paycheck in the air yelling "I got paid". Really Ken what is this forum all about??? Sorry its early here and we have a full moon!! I will go eat breakfast and promise to behave the rest of the day.
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2007 8:52:45 AM

Hi, Mary,

I'm with you on this one - I'm not quite sure I see where Kenneth is trying to take this.

One of the most infuriating email subject lines I receive on a regular basis is 'You have funds...' or 'You have received a payment!' so I was expecting, maybe, a rant about that.

Also, I have asked for assistance because I need a programme or product that will make money in the short term and it is very noticeable that none of the people who have been claiming to have a foolproof system that pays them $X,000s every month have been in touch.

I can't claim that it's early here (it's 15:48) and I don't think I am affected by the full mooooo  oo o o o n but my compass is not registering the same pole as Kenneth's is, that's for sure!

The Old Coot

+0
9/13/2007 9:11:27 AM
Good Morning Mary,

Didn't we just have a full moon when Mars was visible? Wow, how time flies. LOL.

Well, you asked to confirm your examples and yes, you are right. Many people claim they got paid when their programs shows a due credit to them. And you point out about a minimum balance needing to be reached to get paid. Correct again.

So, for anyone to claim they got paid can they show the money? Being paid, to me, means I can now pay a bill or spend money on groceries or a luxury. I have a currency that I can trade for a commodity.

When I see someone say 'I got paid' online I want to see it in their spendable account. A credit just sits there idle until one of two things happens. It grows to  point where it can be withdrawn or you never get it at all. Some companies do not withhold on the minimum basis but may hold monthly (due to refund principles). An example is with Cody Moya. Since his products carry a guarantee payments are pending 33+/- days. July's payments are paid out in Sept. August in Oct, etc ... So claiming I got paid in the first month would have been a lie since I got nothing. Did I make sales? Oh, yes. But, I couldn't enjoy it's bounty until the right amount of time passed.

Some of my babbling here is to show others how to tell what is real and what to watch for. I also included some links to programs I promote.

So, when someone makes that big claim "IGP" did they really or did they get a credit balance until ...

Programs (in general) that claim they pay daily in their ads are borderlining on false advertising. Especially if they have a minimum level to pay out. Again, this goes back to reading the fine print to find out.

Many programs use alot of humbo jumbo words to deter someone from reading it all and the person relies on the sales page to be all truth.

Thanks for bringing more dialog to this post. Have a great breakfast and day.

Kenneth

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 9:31:56 AM
Ken, Then if memory serves me right 2 years ago people were estatic that their surfing site was making them money. (Name not mentioned). It was a wonderful recruiting tool. Then Pay Pal and Storm pay pulled the plug and advised people, you think you have been paid according to the surf site but we didn't receive funds for you to withdraw. It showed on the computer screen but not the bank account. People kept pouring money in thinking they were making money but it being a ponzi, the bottom of the triangle wasn't supporting the top. Many left adlandpro and network marketing broken in spirit. It was a sad day. I still have the forum posts I made to try to lift spirits. If you know the Enlglish language you can spell "I just got paid" or you can put it in the translator to any language you wish. Hey, I haven't been paid as uvme isn't a paying program yet. Sorry for my sarcastic remarks in the first post. LOL
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!