Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Become a CERTIFIED TRAVEL AGENT COMPLETE WITH ALL TRAINING AND TESTING. 24 HOURS ONLY!! Offer ENDS 9/12/07 MIDNIGHT
9/12/2007 12:16:09 PM
Adlanders!! For the next 24hours, Traverus is running a 24hout ONLY special. The deal cannot get any better than this. For the next 24hour ONLY, you can join as an RTA (Referring Travel Agent) for $119.00 and immediately be upgraded to a CTA (CERTIFIED TRAVEL AGENT) at NO ADDITIONAL COST. This is the deal of a lifetime and this is the time to make your move now. For the next 24hours only, already existing RTA's will be able to upgrade to a CTA for only $50.00. This is normally 399.00 to upgrade, get all the training, do the testing and become certified. Today, and only today, you can be a certified travel agent at no additional cost. I am telling everyone I know. You simply cannot let this pass you by. The compensation program is outstanding. Give me a call directly at 209-513-1831 To review the compensation plan, stop by www.Partytimetravel.com After that give me a call directly at 209-513-1831 Stop by the Traverus website!! http://mardeja.traverustravelnetwork.com Get your questions answered Give me a call directly at 209-513-1831 Not much time to think about it, but if you want the ability to make an outstanding income from home, be able to Book travel with all major names in the travel industry- more than 60 airlines, more than 55,000 hotels and resorts, more than 12 cruise lines, and travel the world for deep deep discounts, sign up today!! MizJ. Do not hesitate to e-mail me directly. Do whatever you need to do, but get into this today. THIS OFFER WILL EXPIRE AT 12:00 MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME!! 9/12/07
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!