Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What are your thoughts on Craigslist?
9/12/2007 11:07:24 AM

I have heard some serious problems dealing with fake Money orders and Amex travelers checks...so does anyone post things for sale on Craigslist? 

Of course it is not Craigslist's fault!  It's just a thing.

Personally, I would only use paypal as a payment option, and/or advertise offers to be safe.

What are your thoughts?

Vintage magazine ads, Star Wars items, clothing, vintage disney LPs, children's books, cell phone accessories, clearance items, wholesale lots, baseball cards, vintage photos, and jewelry.Please come see us!
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What are your thoughts on Craigslist?
9/12/2007 11:10:49 AM

Hi Celeste, I don't personally use Craigslist, however, there are other options available for purchasing on the internet. I'd be happy to provide you with a few!! One thing I'd like to point out, and that is, whenever you make a purchase online, you need to make sure it is a secure site, having a lock on the lower right corner of the website, and using https.

+0
9/12/2007 11:14:14 AM

Certainly..thanks!

Thanks for posting!  I can use all the info I can get!  :)

Vintage magazine ads, Star Wars items, clothing, vintage disney LPs, children's books, cell phone accessories, clearance items, wholesale lots, baseball cards, vintage photos, and jewelry.Please come see us!
+0
9/12/2007 11:14:54 AM
Wow, congrats on POTW!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!