Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
William Potter

26 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5 reasons I LOve my DOG
9/12/2007 3:35:31 AM

Learn as I have How to WORK from Home "FREE MARKETING" IS MY NINCH ONLY A "FOOL" PAYS FOR LEADS

----------------------------------------

1)I Guess You Really Never Own A Dog, You Just rent them, And you have to be thankful You had a long lease.;)

2) You really Know You're A Creep If A DOG rejects you.

3) I'm Married, But my Real Partner Is my dog.

4) If you ever tell me I love My dog More than YOU , You are @@#$ Right.

5)There Has never been Yet a Dog who Learned to DOUBLE Cross you, Nor Catered to you when YOU won , NOR Dropped you When You Lost.

Visit this must see site: The Canine Gazette at http://www.thecaninegazette.com. Their mission statement is that: "The Average Dog has only ONE request of Humankind, to please Understand me."

Filled to the brim with not only highly ethical breeder listings, but deeply informative canine sections, with training tips from the renowned Charlie Petrizzo, and a multitude of canine specific internet resources.

For those of you interested in being successful online, please be sure to notice the bright orange advertising banner found at this site too. Entitled "Say Adios to your Job", this FREE video is absolutely outstanding!

William Potter
Mission statement:
"INTEGRITY IS WHAT YOU PAY FOR"

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Learn as I have How to WORK from Home "FREE MARKETING" IS MY NINCH ONLY A "FOOL" PAYS FOR LEADS

----------------------------------------

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: 5 reasons I LOve my DOG
9/12/2007 9:03:51 AM

Hi William,

Excellent Creative writing I do not own a dog as they are not allowed in our condo's but enjoyed reading your forum post . Thank You for the invite and sharing Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!