Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bad dealings with MYDOLLARSHOP.COM
9/11/2007 4:10:03 PM
I got an email saying FREE ONLINE DOLLARSTORE. so I checked it and and clicked on all the links in the email. Sounded very good. Just $1.95 for the CD roms to get started and then you get a commision on everything you sell for them from them. Well the CD's came broken to my house. I wrote them with no responce. Then on August 8th I got a charge on my PayPal account for $39.95 that was taken out by MYDOLLARSHOP.com. I called the company to ask what the charge was for. I read everything from the links that was in the email carefully. There was no mention of any other fees. The Cust.Service rep asked me if I went to the site itself before I joined. I told her that I read everything in the email and on all the links in the email. She said that after so long that there is a monthly fee. WHAT......... That if I checked out the site itself, it explains that. SO I told her that I wanted to cancel my account with them and wanted a refund. They refused a refund, but said that they would cancel my account and that I would get a confirmation email in a few days. I never got the email. Well Yesterday I got another charge on my PayPal account that they took out another $39.95. I called back right away. Trying to be nice at first to get an answer, a refund and make sure my account was cancelled. Well the lady asked me " Did you get a confirmation email saying that your account was cancelled ?" To which I replied NO. She said then your account wasn't cancelled. You should have called us back to make sure your account was cancelled. So I tried to get a refund and tried to cancel my account once more. I was refused a refund. I was refused a chance to talk to a manager or someone else higher in the company then her. But she did say she could cancel my account. Before we hung up the phone I asked for a confirmation # for the cancelled account. She said that it has to go through another department to be revued before a confirmation email goes out and that I would have to wait for that email. And get this....If I don't see a confirmation email in a few days to call back to make sure that it has been cancelled. Once I hung up thought about it and got even more upset. I called back to get the company's business address to file a complaint. NOW get this....They are ot allowed to give out their legal business address due to their protocals. (WHAT?????) Why wouldn't a company not give their LEGAL business address to write to. I did write the BBB about them and I noticed other complaints against them. I also wrote PayPal to try to get some of my money back. I highly recommend staying away from MYDOLLARSHOP.COM They had very poor customer service, refuse to refund any money, refused me a chance to talk to a manager, refused to answer questions....just repeated a few scripted lines over and over again, refused to give me a business address and it took me 2 times to cancel my account with them to which they billed me both times and still have my money.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!