Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Panda Pointers-Feedback- Adlandpro Tool
9/11/2007 1:06:34 PM
Feedback A nice but sometimes neglected tool in Adlandpro is the feedback option. Feedback is a chance to rate members: business, site, community participation, etc. It IS NOT a place to vent your feelings. To warn other members of poor business dealings protects us. We don't like to admit that we were taken advantage of but it does help others. Feed back buttons are located at the bottom of your friends profile "Leave me comments about my community involvement" and "feed back" buttons.( Go to your own account and that statement button does not appear). Guess you aren't aloud to rate yourself. LOL well love yourself anyway. Another way to access feed back is to go to the tabs at the top of profiles. Choose "stats", statistics tab and it will open to a new page. There are statistics for forum participation, friends, and Feedback, view all votes. The figure there is the average rating. Click on that statement and a new page opens. There you can read all the statements people have posted. At the bottom of the page you will see a button to rate the person yourself. After choosing the rating number, leave a written message, click on "rate" or "cancel". They will be notified through an e-mail that they have a new rating. Usefulness of this tool: >> see what the person is about if you wish to >>know before inviting them to your friends list. >>Observe the responses to the rating. >>build a bond of trust >>observe if there is any negative statements >>use for business building some people set a special time apart every week to do a specific number of feedback. You might also receive ratings when a person accepts you to their friends list. Some choose a special occasion to do a rating. receiving ratings: You will be notified by e-mail and given a url that will take you directly to the rating page. There you may write a response. keep your statements short and to the subject, feedback, not taking advantage of the space.
+0
Re: Panda Pointers-Feedback- Adlandpro Tool
9/11/2007 3:37:26 PM
Hi Mary
Good points.
The message for other friends should be short with explanation similar like this:
Message 1-2 sentences See Ad.1
Message 1-2 sentences see Ad.2 etc.

After that the message is short and at the end is full explanation for each point.

This is my point of view of course

Cheers
Alek
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2007 4:06:18 PM
Hi Alek, I never thought of the points you made but of course, we have those who might like to use the space for ads, or extremely long posts. Sometimes I just can't think like those who might take advantage of one of Adlanpro's tools. I will add to the original post as some don't read beyond the first post.
+0
9/11/2007 6:35:05 PM

Hi Mary,

You have created a very nice forum here! I am sure it  will be very helpful for Newbie's as well as some of our older members that may need a little reminder from time to time. As we are all human, and humans are not perfect, and we tend to forget sometimes.

Thanks so much for sharing this information!

God Bless You Mary,

Love Marilyn

glitter-graphics.com
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
9/12/2007 9:14:21 AM
Hi Mary, I confess - I don't use the 'feedback' tool as much as I probably could. There have been a lot of instances where I wanted to compliment a person, but using this tool never crossed my mind. Thanks for reminding me! I don't think I'd put an ad in my comment, though. I think the purpose is to give 'feedback' about something the recipient has going on, not to promote my own business.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!