Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
SAY NOW OR NEVER
9/11/2007 4:43:08 AM
Around the corner I have a friend, In this great city that has no end, Yet the days go by and the weeks rush on, And before I know it a year is gone. And I never see my old friends face, For life is a swift and a terrible race, He knows I like him just as well, As in the days I rang his bell. And he rang mine but we were younger then, And now we are busy, tired men. Tired of playing a foolish game, Tired of trying to make a name. "Tommorow" I say! "I will call on Just to show that Iam thinking of him," But tommorow comes and tommorow goes, And distance between us grows & grows. Around a corner yet miles away, "Here's a telegram sir," "died today". And that's what we get and deserve in the end. Around a corner a vanished friend. Remember to always say what you mean, If you love someone tell them, Don't be afraid to express yourself. Because when you decide that it is the right time, it might be too late. Seize the day. Never have regrets. And most importantly, stay close to your family & friends, for they have helped make you the person that you are today. "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, let's take little bit of each other every where we go.........." LOL Rayees.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SAY NOW OR NEVER
9/11/2007 2:10:39 PM

flagmast.gif Never Forget 9-11-01 picture by papasalbum

Never Forget - September 11, 2001

Hello Rayees,

First of all, Thank You for the Invitation to your Forum and Thanks so much for this lovely & inspiring Poem.  These words ring so true, especially today.  We may have all of the money, power or influence in the world, but without our Family & Friends, we will live a hollow life indeed.

In Honor of those Family Members and Friends who left home on the morning of September 11th, 2001, and never returned, and of those they left behind:

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
9/12/2007 12:52:33 AM

Hi Phil,

I really appreciate you stopping by, It's indeed very true life is hollow without friends and family.

Hopt to talk soon

Rayees.

http://earningsfromhome.blogspot.com

+0
Hardin Monie'

431 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2007 12:53:17 AM
I enjoy reading it

WE TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD A 6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR MLM Free PDF Download: Step-by-step cheatsheet to get free leads every day from social media ($27 value). http://insideout.sixfigurebizbuilder.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!