Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
GrandMa's Boyfriend
9/10/2007 5:34:18 PM

Grandma's boyfriend

A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and said, "Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to heaven?"

Grandma replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long. The religious programs make me feel good and the comedies make me laugh. I'm happy with my TV as my boyfriend."

Grandma turned on the TV, and the reception was terrible. She started adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in focus.  Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the problem.

The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open the door and there stood Grandma's minister. The minister said, "Hello son, is your Grandma home?"

The little boy replied, "Yeah, she's in the bedroom bangin' her boyfriend."

The minister fainted.

Now, that's funny... I don't care WHO you are

+0
Re: GrandMa's Boyfriend
9/10/2007 6:01:32 PM

You bet that was BJ!!!!  I NEED TO SHARE THIS ONE ALSO!  KEEP THEM COMING, THEY SURE MAKE MY DAY!  

GOD BLESS YOU! 

$HELLY

SCIENTIFIC STUDIES Orthopedic, Joint, Restoring, Youthful Appearance Nutritional Breakthrough Heralded by Top Orthopedic & Plastic Surgeons as the missing link to Bone & Joint Health & Restoring a Youthful Appearance http://www.jusuru.com/193517
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 6:09:50 PM
Hello BJ..

You got to watch what you say around those
5 year olds!!!  *lol*

Thanks for the share.

Amanda

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 6:41:40 PM

Hi BJ,

Thanks for the Smiles.  "Out of the mouths of Babes...", so they say.

I have to agree with you:

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 7:25:54 PM

Hi Shelly

Thank you for coming by and I see you thought it was funny too.  LOL

I thought this has got to be one of the best I have heard.

Thank Shelly

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!