Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Panda Pointer--What's Nice and what's not!! You tell us! Survey
9/10/2007 6:06:55 PM

Hello Mary

Thank you for providing us with a place to discuss our feelings about Adlandpro. I think this could only help make it a better place.

You have pretty well covered the pros and cons of not only this community but just about every community that I haqve ever been a part of. I believe that people have become way too impersonal and business oriented. Spam is Spam no matter if it comes in an ad or a friend invitation and people ae just getting very tired of it. Thanks again Mary.

Emily, I feel very much the same way you do. I see Adlandpro more as a place to make friends, good conversation and learn about the rest of the world. I have over 100 threads on different topics such as politics, mental health, autism, toxic mold victims and homeless veterans. I offer you a warm welcome to join the discussions in any of my forums. Feel free to speak your mind and offer your opinions. You will never be disrespected in any of my forums either. I have no respect for those who are disrespectful. I delete their posts.

Have a great day everybody.

Baby Kaleb, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/729254/2/ShowThread.aspx                          

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

Stop Illegal IImmigration

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:
 http://pub-network.ryze.com

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
9/10/2007 7:20:05 PM
Hi Mary, Good post! I don't understand why this is, but people get online and suspend their disbelief AND their common sense. About #2 and #4: We all know how that 'something's fishy here' feeling that comes over us in the 'real' world and we know enough to back away, right? Why is it any different when we're online? Think before you act! About #3: These days, people are just plain setting themselves up if they give out personal info to strangers. About #11 (my favorite pet peeve): When I receive ads in my personal message box, I delete them with no comment because in essence I've opted in to receive mail from my friends. However, if I receive an invitation to be friends which is nothing but a full page ad, I decline WITH a message politely letting them know that their note was inappropriate. About #12: I think this infraction is mainly done by new members who don't understand how the forum threads work (been there myself). A little personal message instructing them in how to reply would be in order. We can't rid the world of dishonest people; the best we can do is remain vigilant and keep out wits about us. PS I don't think it's very nice to come into a forum thread, post a URL and leave without even saying 'hi'.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 8:33:30 PM
Lorraine, We just keep plugging away at helping people to be comfortable here in Adlandpro. Thanks for your contribution. I am about to post this new Panda Pointer in the "We never stop learning" unless we have more suggestions.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 8:38:10 PM
Emily, This community is just like all the others. Some have stricter rules and some enforce rules while others allow infractions to occur. New people will at least be exposed to this information and hopefully be alert that problems can exist. A wise person will take heed. Many people are promoting the Panda series to their new friends. It is the seasoned marketer who has learned to evade being caught that is not going to listen. Those who know how to twist the system are not happy to have a page like this posted.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 8:41:41 PM
Diane, Glad that you are having a great experience in Adlandpro. That is the goal of passing on Panda pointers. But a warning, DON'T LET YOUR GUARD DOWN. You will notice that there are and will be many pages that tell about the good of Adlandpro but one page of warning is a necessity. We certainly don't dwell on the dark side. So stay positive and stay alert.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!