Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don't except any online book keeper scams from the UK here's why
9/9/2007 11:45:05 PM

I recieve the offer from this UK person tricking me into thinking that I can make money by going to my bank and cashing their checks in and wire it to their office in the UK. Apparently they post dated a check for Sept9th and was shipped to me by the federal express. I added two and two together and found out it was illegal check. I could of went to jail for a felony along with my husband. Another thing don't accept money grams unless you purchase one for a person. Three look for a reference number or account number and call the company where they purchase it they will go over the account no etc.

Frankly these people are from nigeria and get away with hell. Nothing they can do about it.  So stay away from scammers with any kind of e-mails. I don't know how they got my e-mail address block any kind of those scams permantly such as do not open them up or go into you spam guard and click on block and put in the block system.

thanks

Jackie

Phyllis Smith 10 Steps to the Success you deserve http://tiny.cc/rg712 Eat Cookies Lose Weight! http://create-a-healthier-wealthier-you.blogspot.com
+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Don't except any online book keeper scams from the UK here's why
11/18/2007 11:59:09 AM

Hello Everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Beef and have been marketing on the internet for sometime now.  I also love to help others be successful with their online marketing efforts.  I am part of a group of people that also love to help others become successful.  You can find us at Community Marketing University (CMU7), it is free to join and all the training is free.  You will also find some important tools you need to be Successful on the internet also free.

If I am not on your Friends list please Add Me!

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!