Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Being persistent and consistent with your business
9/8/2007 9:55:25 PM
Whatever marketing technique or strategy you choose, you must be consistency and persistent in your efforts. Selecting a few internet marketing techniques and doing them each and every day, with maybe one day off, is usually my approach to marketing my business. If you are inconsistent and not persistent then you are not committed to your business. It may help to ask yourself what you want and when you would like to see what you want happen? This is what I do almost everyday. I picture in my mind of what I want to see happen, say in a year, in two years and so on and so forth. You owe yourself and your business your best effort so why not make your efforts worth your while by working on your internet marketing techniques consistently and with persistence.
+0
Mike Mikovich

62 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Being persistent and consistent with your business
10/5/2007 2:59:56 AM

Great post!!! I see alot of stuff on here where people want to take an easier softer way to success. It will never happen, I mean i post in the forum,i advertise,i post in social network sites but the trick is to spend time talking on the phone 2 hours a day.5 days a week. I have great leads I use and I am using an auto dialer that helps with the call throughs.

I like to get to know people but you also want to teach duplication, I tell people it wont take long to develop a pattern once you do it for awhile. I am also learning on how to develop getting more free leads. I use blogging and article submitting but these are just tools. The real payoff is on the phone and once you master that,you will be successful

Earn $150 daily, No investment ever http://freemoneybiz.info
+0
10/5/2007 3:47:33 AM
This may work for you Mike but is not the style for everyone. There are examples of individuals that cannot speak; meaning they have an impediment. This would not work too well for them.

I say find what works best for you and your talents/abilities.

Kenneth
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2007 3:54:23 AM

Hello Mike,

I personally love your Style,Developing Personal relationships are core key factors in building a great repore and relationship with People,even if they do not sign up with you in your business.The person remembers how helpful you are or concerned or interested you were.

also for those who do not like to talk theres always corresponding through emails  that are as well effective.I say to every one Advertise your Presence and Market your Identity. You keep up the good work Mike.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com

253 277 1238

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!