Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lynn Law

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Another Day
9/7/2007 11:29:39 AM
Hello all: I see at least 3 of you took a look at my forum. The show really is a learning experience. I am starting a new business and I found it very helpful to listen to Jeff Walker about product launches. I enjoyed watching the contestants who had to present in 10 minutes how they would do a launch on a house that had been for sale for 18 months and had not had one offer placed on it. The house was very unique the grounds were beautiful, however it would only appeal to certain people. The group that won the challenge did a great job. They did the one thing that I probably would never had thought of and so I learned a lot from them. They only had 45 minutes to look at the house and speak with the owners to learn all they could and then it was back to the complex to work on their presentation and how they would launch this. Interestinly, the winning group chose to target the people they felt would most likely enjoy this home, and those people were artists or people who love art, colletors. people that go to art galleries. There was an art gallery 5 miles from the home and they were having a very big exhibit in August. The team planned on approaching the art gallery because they are the people with the "list". What a great idea. It worked for them because they not only won the challenge, but were asked by Joel's realtor to do it for real. Bravo to them! I can't wait unil episode 4, not only for the entertainment but for the learning.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Another Day
9/7/2007 11:33:25 AM

Thank you Lynn for caring and sharing.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!