Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Inspirational Quotes & Messages
9/6/2007 7:44:19 AM

Do you ever have days where you are frustrated, down on your home business, etc? Here's a thread to share your inspirational messages or favorite quotes that keep you going. I've started with the one below.

You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks, jump over the hurdles and break through the brick walls that are always going to be placed in front of you. If you don't have that kind of feeling for what it is you are doing, you'll stop at the first giant hurdle.

George Lucas
     Film Director and Producer

Have a Scent-sational day!

Kathy

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Inspirational Quotes & Messages
9/6/2007 4:56:27 PM

Hi Kathy,

First of all, thanks so much for your Invitation.  I look forward to sharing.

If there's a hurdle in front of you, don't look at the hurdle, look beyond it to your goals, and concentrate on how badly you want to achieve them.  You'll be amazed how simply you'll be able to clear that hurdle.

One of my Favorites, as usual deals with attitude:

"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The Leader adjusts the sails." -John Maxwell

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2007 5:48:54 PM

Thank You Kathy for sharing this with us.  I also have a very inspirational quote I would like to share.

"Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another's pain, life is not in vain."
~Helen Keller~

Bj

+0
9/6/2007 7:53:30 PM

Phil,

Thanks for stopping by and joining in. Your words of encouragement will be remembered. Great quote! 

Kathy

+0
9/6/2007 7:56:09 PM

BJ,

Thanks for sharing your quote - Helen Keller sure went through a lot of hurdles but what an inspiration!

Kathy 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!