Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Prayer Circle for Pauline
9/6/2007 8:48:29 PM

Hi Jim,

And Joyce, so nice to see you back.

Pauline posted a short message today in John S's forum.  I sent a reply and a link to this forum and I know she will come here as soon as strength allows.

She is feeling a little better, but it has left her quite weak so she tires easily. 

God has answered our prayers so far and I know He will continue to give her more strength each day.   Pauline thanks everyone for their love and support and prayers. 

We should all continue to pray that her strength returns quickly and fully,

Blessings!

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2007 5:55:50 PM

Judy, thank you so much for the report. I've been away from my computer again for the last couple days, sometimes it's hard to keep up with all that goes on here!!! Life in the fast lane I guess.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2007 9:40:48 PM

Hi James, I have veen away from my computer all day today and do not know what the new news might be, but with something like Typhoid Fever - let's keep praying for restoration to full strength and health.

Blessings, my friend, brother James!

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2007 10:22:45 PM

Hi Judy, If typhoid fever is anything like malaria, which I've had, it's no joke. It takes awhile to get over, and then you are definitely weak for awhile, that's if you don't get a relapse!!

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2007 10:29:14 PM
Dear Jim,

Bless you for doing this for me, I am indebted to whole of Adlandpro for their prayers. 6 threads calling for prayer for me. I am overwhelmed and cannot describe my feelings right now.

I am getting stronger by the day, as its been 4 days now I've been put on solid food, so that helps alot. The fever leaves you feeling very very weak and listless. I cant sit up 10 min; at a stretch without breaking out in a cold sweat from weakness. Doc's orders strict bed rest. And as is anyones guess that im finding very hard to do, being the kind of hyper person that I am :-)

Give me a weeks time and I should be back in reasonable shape...however continue to pray for me, I need all the prayers I can get.

Love you all precious friends, and may God bless you and yours abundantly too.

Warm wishes

Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!