Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What Happens When You Cannot Find Any More Recruits ...
9/4/2007 5:37:58 AM
Hello,

I thought I would ask you a question and see what answer floats in your head.

What Happens When You Cannot Find Any More Recruits?

Is your system dependent on members paying in to be members? If so, what happens when no more join? Sooner or later the recruit pool will dry up. So where does your earnings now come from? I hope you have the best product in the world that is legal and beneficial.

A great role model program is right here; AdlandPro. It doesn't cost to join and affiliates join free as well. Affiliiates get paid from services sold and earn a percentage from their first level recruits as well. If the business you are in charges to get in that's the first sign of a Ponzi Scheme.

Let's say you are a salesman at a motorcycle shop and you referred another open position for another salesperson. You referred that person. So are you going to get any pay from that person's sales? Of course not. They did the work in selling so why should you get a cut?

The same should be looked at in online businesses. First, the motorcycle salesman didn't have to pay to join. Second, you are not reaping profits from someone elses work.

So why would you think, legally, you can be paid from one person joining if you didn't recruit them? Someone else in your downline did the work so they should benefit from their labor, not you. People that do this expect something for nothing and only want the money no matter who does the work.

Is this scamming? Sure is. FBI and FTC prosecute people for this very thing. And the companies get shut down IF they stay around long enough.

So, whatever you do, do your due diligence first. Read the terms of service, operational policies, privacy policies, etc. If they don't have available before joining run away fast.

Many legit looking companies have been found to be scams. The people that get hurt are usually the last ones to join. The top admin and top recruits just made bank and will be gone before you can find out who they are.

Be safe and do all the research you need. It will be the steps that will keep you out of prison.

Best to you,

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What Happens When You Cannot Find Any More Recruits ...
9/4/2007 7:21:56 AM

Thanks, Ken!

You have opened my eyes to a couple of ugly truths and ones I did not discover in my initial investigation.  You are so kind to do this.  Your posts have always been helpful, but of late, even more so.  More eye opening.  It is obvious that you are attempting to keep everyone safe.

It's is such a great way to make a difference!

Thanks

Judy

+0
9/4/2007 8:19:07 AM
Thank you Judy for seeing that I do care about people. Some people think I am out to ruin them but if they look at the things I point out it's olny the program(s) that are illegal, unethical or just outright scams I write about. Most of the people involved in any of these don't see me going after all the programs they are in.

An example being they ALL are members of AdlandPro and then SOME are members in scam "A", too. I am only talking about scam "A", not AdlandPro.

People can be so narrow minded because they don't want to be wrong. They will act like children, call you names and even try to bully you because they feel personally attacked when you talk about a company/product they are in.

It reminds me of a saying Jack Nicholson used in a movie as a military officer, "You want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth."

Best to you and everyone.

Kenneth
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2007 8:55:32 AM

Thanks, Ken,

I totally agree mainly with the fact that they do not want to admit that they made a mistake.  They would have a major laugh on me if they only knew some of the costly blunders I have made. 

I am still learning what to do to make the programs work for me and actually start growing with them, but I have definitely learned some lessons the hard way on what NOT to get involved in and thanks to you, how to do the due dilligence  - with an OPEN  and objective mind

Blessings

Judy

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2007 6:32:42 PM
Hi Ken

What Happens When You Cannot Find Any More Recruits?

I guess you just have to pray that the product you are supposed to be selling stands up in its own right and you can make some comissions for selling it!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I had always understood that if you earn primarily through comissions paid on recruitment and not on the product or service sales - this stops being legitimate under the majority of legislations.    Secondly,  if there is really no product or service at all - then it becomes a ponzi scheme which is 100% illegal in all countries.  Is that correct?

It looks to me that an enormous amount of so called businesses on the internet are just self perpetuating recruitment campaigns that move from company to company with their recruiters and no real business is ever done.

Until I discovered internet marketing, I had throught that working from home meant finding a business that you can operate, (employed or self employed ) from your home.

Saludos
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!