Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Well, seems someone wants to slander me personally for asking for proof ...
9/3/2007 5:02:00 PM
In a post that was answering someone else's questions ... similar questions I have asked. Read on. Find out what the Good Dr. Michael says about me.

Re: UBIEE PROMO TEAM a new dynamic venture in UBIEE-The Mega vortex
Posted: 09-03-2007 04:58 AM
Hi Jim

I am using the UBiee PowerPill since November 2004 in both of our Cars.

1. A KIA Carnival Gasoline reg.04 92% Emission reduction 14-16% fuel savings
  2. A VW Golf Diesel 16 V reg.03 88% Emission reduction 18-23% fuel savings
  3. I have hundreds of Emission tests on file that proove that a 78% minimum emission reduction gurantee is the truth.

That is the reason why I sell it now. It is an impact when you see the people on the Emission test stations not believing their own Eyes. All saying "WE HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT"

That is the reason for having the ENVIRO PROJECT started. Even with those results, our competition are not the other Providers that offer similar products. It is people the people like you that make us look Bad and call it Gifting etc, who are our Competition. Or Laws and rules made to not allow companies to get up and show what can be done.

Companies like Shell, BB, TEXACO that are quoted with their Chief Mechanics paid by them, to say what the normal Joe Block NEEDS to hear. IT DOES NOT WORK. Of course it does not work for them when they suddenly would sell 15% less on fuel. LOL hahaha. Ignorance repeats itself over and over again.

Well I know it works and I would not waste my time, on thinking that the Products like ETHOS etc are my Competition. They are my alleys and many little guys like us will teach all those finger pointers a lesson, watch it this battle is far from over. It has just started.

Any of the Fuel Saving products make all the ignorants out there in the woods become the real competition, because it is their ignorance that makes good technology like our UBiee PowerPill not advance! Look to that Slander man Kenneth Sword Jr. He is the very best example. Ignorance combines with false arrogance and unreal credentials like ADVISOR, and only a few fools will follow him and for sure less every time, and as time pases by, less and fewer people that will take him serious.

Jim, are you aware that in the USA alone 11.000 Products are on the market similar to ours? They all sell! Some more some less and somebody must buy them and use them. Oh Sorry I forgot, Not ONE PRODUCT WORKS all those companies are selling BS ?? Certainly if you listen to Mr. Nobodies like that struggling musician that is just jealous that other are more successful than the crap he come up with. For sure his English is better than mine, but at least I could tell him in 5 languages what I think he is and other that will soon be added to the list that fall into the same caliber. In Texas they say DON´T MESS WITH US! The same I will say when it comes to the UBiee PowerPill.

In UBIEE we will teach them people to learn more about the truth, we do it every day and not just fall for the what "others say!" We build our own minds.

With this in mind

Peace and a Cleaner Planet wishes you

Dr. Michael

A Business is based and Build upon Trust! I trust people. Do you?

Post found at:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/796089/9/ShowThread.aspx

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Well, seems someone wants to slander me peronally for asking for proof ...
9/3/2007 5:41:07 PM

ken,

I have to say that some people are convinced that their product works. For it may for some and for others it doesn't. Like I have said folks, "I drive a 2006 Dodge 2500 4x4 diesle Quad Cab LoneStar Edition and I have used 4 different products int he past & NOT ONE OF THEM WORKED TO HELP IMPROVE MY MPG!"

I hope that these products would really work for all of us, it would be a great thing if they would for the planet and our pocket books. But untill they do their will be some people stand up and make claims that they work and others that say they don't. I wish I had kept that report I had seen by AAA that showed they tested 100+ products and not one of them showed an increase either.

Thanks,

Mark Gibson

The Jerky Man http://www.gibsonenterpri.jerkydirect.com

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
Re: Well, seems someone wants to slander me personally for asking for proof ...
9/3/2007 5:43:44 PM

Kenneth,

After reading Dr. Michael's reply to your post, it leaves me with a question.

Where did he obtain his doctorate degree?

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
9/3/2007 6:08:25 PM
Hello Mark,

You brought up a very valid idea in your post.

Your vehicle is a 2006. I can see the pill working in vehicles that were designed for leaded gasoline, not unleaded. Engines and specs have changed since the pills development but you see no statement about this from Ubiee.

Most cars within the past 7 years have had major engine redesign to be as efficient as possible. Burning 98 to 99% of the fuel it takes in. this leaves only 1 to 2 % possible gain.

I'm all for a better, cleaner environment and would like something done to reduce fuel costs. But not by any scams.

Also, the kind Dr. seems only know how to rant like a child with finger pointing and name calling. You would not find this behavior from a Doctor that has been educated and well practiced in debating. It's part of earning the degree. So as James asked, What does he hold a Doctor's Degree in?

Thanks for posting Mark

Kenneth
+0
9/3/2007 7:29:14 PM

Dear Mr Sword:

My associates and I applaud your efforts to educate others to what is now seen as a kind of bio-terrorism. These products spew harmful toxins into the air over long periods of time and as you have warned, none do any good for the enviorment. On the contrary. They make it worse. 

With that said, we attempted to warn others about this and other products many times over the years. It has all fallen on deaf ears and blind eyes; it is all clouded by a desire for an easy dollar. What is even more sad is that those who promote these products come up with all kinds of verbiage to explain that this is somehow all new and never heard of before in conceptual marketing. Moreover, the judge that hands down his sentence to those involved will not care what they call it today or next week. They will all get the maximum sentence, of this they can be assured. In fact, a book was released earlier this year that clearly spelled out how life on the Internet would change when it came to the laws that will protect and serve the just and take into custody those who abuse the lives of others that use the internet for business in an ethical and productive manner. 

Now, about our good Doctor, I am sure that he has a BS in something.

To close, I ask that you remain as you are and have been, motivated by the truth.

Vernon Browne / Vice President

BCN News

The world of advertising and marketing is one where ethics and fair play abound.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!