Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sponsor Recognition
9/2/2007 2:14:45 AM
Hiya Folks...

My name is Michael Grinnan. This is my first post anywhere on Adland and want to give a big shout to the one that invited me here. Her name is Teresa Brock and I think she is the greatest. You should check out what she has to offer. It too is the greatest.
Teresa's link can be found here.

While I'm here I will certainly say a big hello to the general community and for welcoming me here.

Cheerz!

Michael
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sponsor Recognition
9/2/2007 11:24:37 PM
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the community, and kudos, too!  :-)

You certainly express the true spirit of this forum in the best possible way.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Teresa Brock

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Sponsor Recognition
9/3/2007 12:57:42 AM

Thank You So Much,

I am blushing, what wonderful things to say.

Michael failed to devulge one little thing to all of you at Adland and that is that he is my sponser in the most amazing business on the internet today.  He is a great sponser that had helped me with web tools and general support from day one in My Power Mall.

He has been totally available to me whenever I needed assistance and he is all about working hard to fix whatever problem you need to work on.

Oh and by the way he is a whiz with the computer so if you have any questions about that complicated stuff I am sure that he could help.

Please feel free to check out what Michael and I have been working on. Just click on my link and see how easy it is to become part of a dynamic and hard working group that is here to help.

My Power Mall is the vehicle, our ambition is what drives us and our faith is what keeps us on the correct path.

Have a Wonderful Day

Teresa Brock

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!