Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
MY FRIEND
7/29/2005 4:45:55 AM
When true friendships binds two individuals together,that bond can never be broken. For in times of confusion, I will be there to listen to you. In times of saddness, I will be there to console you. In times of anger, I will be there to talk with you. Even when miles seperate us. My Friend- When you are confused, When you are sad, When you are Angry, Search your heart, And I will be there I am and always will Be your friend. Love to you all, your friend, Kathy Martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: MY FRIEND
7/29/2005 4:50:01 AM
Hi Kathy, thank you for being there when I needed you. Stay safe Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/29/2005 4:51:21 AM
that bond can never be broken :0)
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
7/29/2005 4:56:47 AM
Hi Kathy, Thank you for being our friend. You have A great Day! Marge
+0
Denny Kessler

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/29/2005 5:06:22 AM
Thank you Kathy, I needed to hear that today! Denny Kessler
Denman D. Kessler 209-835-8452 http://denkes6231.blogster.com/