Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Goldner

301 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
UNIQUE MARKETING AND GRAPHIC DESIGNS
8/30/2007 7:33:20 PM

Affordable Customized Business Design & Illustration

Hello Everyone,

I'm Ritty in the City, logo, graphic, website designer with over 30 plus years experience, creating unique design and illustration throughout the business community
http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Ritty.in.the.City.954-749-4308/coupons

Illustrator of “The Botany Bunch” children’s book, receiving acclamations for recognizing the need for our children’s education, awareness and growth for their future, www.rittyinthecity.com/ - grand gala icon.

While you’re visiting Ritty in the City review the other icons for generous design samples.

LOGO SERVICES
-You owe it to yourself and your employees to get a professionally designed custom logo that’s unique to your company and that no one else can use. According to the Graphic Artists Guild you'll pay $500 to $2,000 for a corporate logo at a traditional design firm. You can get a custom-made company logo from me for only $100 to $500. And since logos, websites, and illustrations are what I specialize in, you'll get a higher quality logo / website / illustration design at an Affordable Price.

INTERNET SERVICES
- Web Design and Development, Consulting, Domain Name Registration, Email, Merchant Account Setup, Meta Tag Generation, Photo Editing, Site infrastructure, Search Engine Submissions, Website Marketing and Promotion, Web hosting, Website Maintenance, Website Redesign, Online Marketing, Site Analysis, 24/7 Online Support.

GRAPHIC SERVICES
- Graphic Design and Layout, Banners, Logo Design, Ad Design, Book Illustration Design, Auto Mural Design & Illustration, Brochure Design, Business Cards, Calendars, Catalog Layout, CD & Album Cover Design, Flyer, High Illustration, Invitations, Mailers, Newsletter, Photo Manipulation, Photo Editing, Photo Restoration, Postcards, Poster Design, Promotional Pamphlets.

MARKETING & PROMOTING SERVICES

- Publishing plans can cost a great deal of money. Not that there isn't a tremendous savings over Television or Radio advertisement. You can only hope the right audience reads your one time printed ad. Now there is hope to take your business to the next level and join the growing interest on the exciting World Wide Web. For the price of a few printed advertisements, you will receive maximum exposure, for one whole year. That's an incredible savings! 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, right in your customers home. That's where they feel very comfortable when viewing your products, and planning their next purchase.

Great sales material can bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue.

If you have any questions please fill free to email me at graphicdesign@rittyinthecity.com

Have a great day!

Joe Goldner COO Ritty In The City http://www.rittyinthecity.com jmgconsultants@bellsouth.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!