Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #51 FOR 2007
8/28/2007 12:32:39 AM

Branka!

You truly are a shining star, to us all!  You are a wonderful person with the most amazing aura! I enoyed reading your bio and learning more about you.  You surely are a strong woman, and deserve all of the good things that life brings you!

God Bless!

~Monica

P.S. Marilyn, Thank you for introducing me.. it is a pleasure to be on such a wonderful team.   Love you my friend!

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2007 12:39:14 AM

Thank Marilyn and Team for choosing Branka as your 51st Shining Star

Welcome to the Shining Star Team, Monica!

Congratulations Branka!

I'm not surprised to see you here Branka.  You are a beacon of light ... the true essence of a shining star!  You are such an amazing person and Friend.  You have words of wisdom for all your Friends.  You have so much to teach with your wealth of knowledge. 

You have charisma that calls out, "Come be my Friend!"  Your welcoming smile the light to your soul.

You are a Shining Star!  Enjoy your week in the spotlight.

I bless you and embrace you with love of my soul

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2007 12:45:11 AM
Hi Marilyn so nice of you to feature Branka in this way. Thank you.  To Branka

Many times in life, whether a thing is worth doing or not, really depends on how u look at it. Take up all your courage and do something your heart tells you to do so that you may not regret not doing it later in your life.."May each and every one of you be blessed with the company of TRUE FRIENDS." "A true friend is one who walks in, when the rest of the world walks out." War doesn't determine who's right. War only determines who's left.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
8/28/2007 12:46:44 AM

Dear Marilyn and Team,

Thank you for this great honor for me! This is one of my favorite forums and I never miss to visit our Shining Stars and to congratulate.

Today I feel so excited and special.

I like this Community very much and cann`t express how grateful I am to meet here incredible people, all jewels and precious ones!

I WISH TO CONGRATULATE MONICA! MY DEAR FRIEND, IT`S GREAT TO WORK WITH "PARADE OF STARS" TEAM AND YOU DESERVE IT. YOU ARE ADLANDER EVERLASTING SHINING STAR, SO AMAZING ONE!

Thank you all!

Many hugs and blessings!

Branka

+0
8/28/2007 12:54:55 AM

Hello Nick,

Thank you for coming here and for this warm words.

If there were no hearts and eyes to perceive and absorb shine ... what would be meaning of the biggest star? 

Thank you my friend. Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

B.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!