Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Panda Pointers-FRIENDS-Menu and Invitations--Part 2
8/27/2007 7:01:09 PM
Panda Pointers-Friends Part 2-Menu and Invitations You have many options for managing your friends list to suit your special needs. Here are some helps to get you started. In the end practice will be the best teacher. This forum covers how to keep your bookeeping up organized *********************************************************** Open your site to the home page and click on networking. A menu bar appears on the Left. click on Friends and it opens to a menu: >>My friends: All the friends in a row >>Invitations: who has invited you, waiting for action >>Invited: your list of pending invitations, waiting for their response >>Blocked: Profile pic of those with which you want no contact mail >>Inf: Adlandpro "friends" tutorial *********************************************************** WHO HAS INVITED YOU You receive notices in your mailbox when invitations arrive. You might like to keep track of them on the Invitations page while Adlandpro site is open . Again on the left menu, choose Friends, choose invitations. A new page opens up. You will see: >>how many invitations to answer >>pic with first name >>full name >>date of invitation >>accept or decline button on the left >>reply button at the bottom HOLD IT RIGHT THERE FOR A MOMENT Many choose "approve" or "decline" but let's refine this a little. If you want quanity then choose accept but why not be on top of the "friend potential". Put the mouse on the full name---there's his login in name. ok now click. There it is, his profile. Now is the chance to learn to know a little about this person. Where are they from, interests, do they want friends, are they new, what is their business. Use this info to build a relationship. Using your green arrow go back to the invitations page and select the little reply button. A new box comes up where you can type or paste your invitation. Nowgo to the right and select approve. That invitation now disappears off the invitation page and the new friend is sent a message that you have approved. He/sent you an invitation so why not take the time to send back a written thank you and tell a little about you. If you really don't approve of what you read in the invitation or something about the profile turned you off it is not necessary to click on decline and hurt some feelings. If the profile remains for several days it will automatically be removed by the system. We can do some more fine tuning when we discuss profiles. *********************************************************** When you are finished finding your invitations use your green back button to go back to the main page. We will cover the next items on the main menu in subsequent postings. If I'm not your friend click on my pic to the left of this post and click on invite tab. I'll be watching for you. *********************************************************** Mentoring for free: Panda Pointers http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/20973/ShowForum.aspx *********************************************************** ----------------------------------------------------------- Mary Hofstetter--"Retired teachers still have class" Get A Herd of Traffic I'm Game Are You?
+0
Re: Panda Pointers-FRIENDS-Menu and Invitations--Part 2
8/27/2007 8:07:50 PM

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
8/28/2007 9:12:10 AM
Hi Mary, I didn't know people are notified when their invitation is declined. I'll keep that in mind for future reference; thanks!
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2007 9:35:39 AM
Hi Ladies, Glad to see you here. Lorraine, You always find something new to learn don't you. See We never stop learning.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!