Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Our children !
8/27/2007 4:30:42 PM
Our children!

Our children are in the best position to create new ways of living together but not if they have to fight for mere survival.

Almost all children are denied, for “financial” reasons, the home environment which they need for full development.

The first and most to suffer are always our children.

A child, given free reign to study the World and to freely express itself, is the greatest danger to the real manipulator. A child will trust those who are supposed to be caring for it. Here is the main focus of the manipulation to divert us away from recognising how the World really works and establishing universal peace and abundance.

Just look at what is done to our children:

“Experts” tell us to feed them substances which numb their ability to think, feel and reason. Instead of the grains, real nuts and clean vegetables which any human child needs, they are fed upon a mixture of cattle food, offal, pesticides and an occasional sprinkling of virtually dead vegetables bloated up with synthetic fertilisers.

Pharmaceutical companies tell us to pump them full of drugs to prevent them learning how to process feelings.

In order to financially survive, we are “compelled” to hand them over to professional carers so that from the earliest possible age they are hampered in their self-development by being denied the space of love which enables it.

We are, then, compelled to hand them over to professional “educators” whose job it is to programme our children to conform. Not merely this, however, the standard of “knowledge” required has been steadily reduced over the last ten years to make our children constantly less able to ask meaningful questions about our World.

We are “required” to give them daily large doses of an emotional see-saw which causes wild swings and malfunctions in the hypothalamus causing not only many physical illnesses but also a mind filled with fog through which it is almost impossible to see reality. (If you haven’t already worked this out, this is called television).

Is there any way in which “society” encourages full development of our children? If you should find one, please do let me know because I haven’t found one. In order to give our children the opportunity to reach and use their potential we have to take them outside of “normal” society.

Within each of us is knowledge which, were it to achieve full expression, would eliminate war, civil unrest, crime, poverty, ignorance, pollution and everything else that we know we have to change but, somehow, just don’t seem to be able to get going. 

What one, single thing does the structure of our society deny us? Just exactly what is it that enormous effort is put into to constantly deny us and divert us from? Can’t think? Try this:

Peace and quiet.                    Why?

If you were to regularly practice just feeling what is in your heart, the chances are that you will re-discover the knowledge that puts you back in charge of your life. This is especially easy if you have a loved garden created with your own hands that you can just sit in.

from Harmony Newsletter

+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Our children !
8/27/2007 7:16:11 PM

Linda,

I so agree.

I wish we could turn time back about 25 years or more when things were not so complicated and stressfull. When you could send your child to the store and not have to worry about what might happen to them on the way or way back. You could leave your front door unlocked and not have to worry that when you returned you wouldn't have anything but a bare floor. You guys know what I mean don't you?

Just wish MY KIDS could have growen up during those times!!!!

Thanks,

Mark Gibson

http://www.webspawner.com/users/bestjerky.index.html

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our children !
8/27/2007 11:24:28 PM
Mark Gibson,

We had more freedom when we were kids, could run and play, bike ride, walk around....   now nobody adults or kids are safe, even locking up everything including us and kids.   I never felt my son had the freedom or ease ... I had growing up.   Kids and adults are so stressed these days, and soooo many nasty temperment out there .....
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!