Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joan Fleischmann

228 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I am embarking on a new project called PROOF and I need your assistance.
8/27/2007 3:54:46 PM

It is commonly known that we are Internet Marketers in business with products we are selling to the public.

It is also commonly known that we need a system or tool that is effective in our promotion endeavors.

I have that tool. VeryVip Site builder is complete with everything you need to open your storefront for the internet to view and purchase all of your products in one place.

The better part of the idea is development: SFI Marketing Group compensation plan is based on the viral marketing tactic of pay it forward and duplicate the exact method of marketing your sponsor has supplied.

Here is the easiest part. SFI Marketing Group will pay you every month for your duplication. And the more you duplicate it the more you will be paid. We take 2 strategies and get paid thrice as much.

If we all get one (1) VeryVip Site builder and place all our products for sale, we get paid on that effort. SFI Marketing Group will pay you again for your Viral Marketing tactic based on your downline duplication.

Build the site and pay it forward. Everyone does the same strategy and build the SFI compensation into the stars.

VeryVip Site builder is complete, for $39.95 per month your EA status is monthly and complete. 10 SVP points every month, automatic. Select Option #4 ONLY!

You join SFI Marketing Group for FREE, and build your site at $39.95 per month and thats it. Select Option #4 ONLY!

Start your promotion efforts and sell your products. Tell your downline and supply your SFI Marketing Group link. The downline joins and does the exact same thing you did; VeryVIP Site builder $39.95 per month 10SVP points per month included. Select Option #4 ONLY!

It's is "Proof" the viral marketing tactic pay it forward works and pays!

The duplication is the most important factor and must be followed with exact measure. DO NOT DETER and choose a lessor value. You must Select Option #4 ONLY! to ensure your monthly required EA Status 10SVP points per month.

The further assurance is a complete website in the onset of establishment. A sound foundation to build upon for now and your future growth.

Signup and complete the following task:

Affiliate Questionarre - Profile

Smart Start Course - Business Summary

Go to: Backoffice

Click the store link - Affiliate Store and select Tech Services - VeryVip Site Builder.

Click MORE INFO - Scroll down to NEW! Option #4 International Reseller's Package. Click either of the 2 links described as International Reseller's Package or Click HERE to sign up for International Reseller's Hosting.

Follow me on this one guy's. My Promise: You will not be disappointed!

Signup Site - Free
http://earnwhileyoushop.com

Joan A. Fleischmann

P.S. Pay It Forward, do not forget. Place your SFI link on your webpage in a smart location and tell your downline and business contacts.

Discover wellness with Vitamark, the makers of Limu Plus®. You’ve heard about the nutritional benefits of kelp—but did you know how difficult it is, thanks to environmental pollution, to find a pure, pristine source?We discovered it in the untouched Pa
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I am embarking on a new project called PROOF and I need your assistance.
8/27/2007 4:33:42 PM
Joan,

Thank you for the information !
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!