Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Was This the Right Way?
8/30/2007 10:10:22 AM

James,

Good work! We learned the basics of this. Lucifer decided he was as good as God, gathered up followers and after all had chosen sides - Lucifer and followers were placed in "h*ll" . Lucifer was the first to sin against God and his followers next. I do feel however, that the temptation of Adam and Eve was an "evil act" of Satan, but that the actual "sin" was the responsibility of Adam & Eve. Which is why they were punished as well.

We were taught that we are also guilty of "sin" if our word or actions influenced another to commit a "sin" Each party would be guilty - regardless of who actually committed the "sin".

Just keep in mind, those that find fault with you are "only finding their own faults". It's called ego - there's a link to an article at my forum - feel free to read the article and comment.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2007 10:38:55 AM

Hi Valerie, I appreciate your input my friend. Have a great day!!!

+0
8/30/2007 12:07:19 PM

Dear James,

Thanks for sharing this. Very interesting. I was recognized at ALP as Woman of Courage. So, luck of any kind of courage isn`t reason that prevents me to express  my opinion.

I like to participate in discussion when equal candidates participate. Now, I hesitate :)

I hope you understand. If you come to my party, after first dance we can discuss (private).

Hug & Bless

Branka

+0
8/30/2007 4:11:03 PM

Dear James,

I changed my opinion because  I  have passed through posts and my conclusion is:

IF MAN IS WRAPPED BY FEAR TRYING TO SPEAK ABOUT HIS FAITH ... HE HAS TO CLEAR INSIDE, IN HIMSELF : WHICH GOD IS WITH HIM?

FEAR IS THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE ENERGY.

I CANN`T TRUST THAT GOD NEEDS TO STIMULATE FEAR AS A WAY TO STAY FAITHFUL.

"SOMETHING IS DECAY IN COUNTRY DENMARK"; SOMTHING WE DIDN`T UNDERSTAND WELL AND AS OUTCOME, WE BECOME WARRIORS ... BUT NOT GOD`S WARRIORS - RATHER WARRIORS OF OUR MISUNDERSTANDING ...

On some meeting, if there was any slurring man, he always try to speak over others. In nature and society it is known as COMPLEX.

And I express the same behavior, tryng to explain something so  sensitive with "my" written English  :)

James. at the end: I APPRECIATE AND HONOR YOUR INTENTION TO SPEAK OF THIS.

MAY CREATOR OF PEACE AND LOVE BLESS YOU!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2007 10:28:01 PM

Branka, I certainly understand. However, don't be shy, stand up for what you know is right, and everything else will stand. Have a super weekend my friend, and congratulations on making the ALP Woman of Courage forum. Only a special woman like you deserves this kind of treatment!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!