Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My Press Release : In Search Of A Godly Father
8/25/2007 12:13:04 PM

Release Source: Charles Johnson
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Charles Johnson touches on fatherhood at Lulu.com
Wilmington, DE—AUGUST 2007— Charles Johnson shares on how to be a godly father in the book, In Search Of A Godly Father Lulu (www.lulu.com), the world’s fastest-growing provider of print-on-demand books.
In Search Of A Godly Father is a step-by-step guide for fathers to learn how to be the best father they can be with biblical insight.

Reviews: Charles I can see your book being a very good tool to help fathers realize the importance of their roles in the family. Fathers too have to shoulder the weight of the family unit and not just seen as the breadwinner. Family is "unity".
Mary Muhammad
Just wanted to day that I liked your book alot. You stated so many truths that sometimes people don't ever think about. I don't have children except my son that died in 2003 from my miscarriage. But what you said in your book I totally agree with. "Church makes a family stronger", that was said beautifully. I agree with you whole heatedly. Teresa Hill
This book will be a good tool for any one who want's to improve their relationship with their children. Well done for writing such a useful book.
Regards Anne Rogers
Link to publication: http://www.lulu.com/content/1119623
ABOUT AUTHOR
Charles Johnson is a first time writer and born again Christian and member of Lifeline Christian Outreach. He is married with 4 children. Currently he is working on his second book
ABOUT LULU
Founded in 2002, Lulu is the world’s fastest-growing print-on-demand marketplace for digital do-it-yourselfers. Please see www.lulu.com for more information.
# # #
MEDIA CONTACT: Charles Johnson cpj711@hotmail.com

GBG’s 10-in-One™ Liquid Multi Formula www.teninone.info Get Paid To Network ! www.zenzuucash.info www.contactconnections.org
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!