Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Panda Pointers--Inviting Friends
2/15/2008 11:26:47 AM
Mary

Great way to invite a discussion on invite methods.

AS I wrote in my forum thread "4 types of people" - everyone is different. Surprising as it may seem to most - the are a few people who love to find out what your program is - even in an invite to be friends.

I do not like to use "check my business" in an invite as "it is an invitation to be friends" - not an invitation to business's.

Personally- I accept everyones invitation. Many simply are newbies and have not had time to learn protocol - thus I do not want to shun them away... I was a Newbie once too... in fact in many ways I still am!

Here is my invite note.......

Hello Adlander - Can we be Friends?
I love life  and daily conquer my fears helping others do the same.   ---- Please tell me about you!
Some Adland tips at my forum for you to learn from, or add your comments too. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/630436.aspx  I wish you success at Adland! Here is a site (nothing to do with my business but could help you with yours) to get web traffic, FREE! -  http://tinyurl.com/2g3v4x

The "please tell me about you" - surprises me with the replies. Most people who answer to that comment go straight to telling me about their business...LOL which is okay with me. They are proving themselves to be action people but now the test of character begins --- "Do they listen and learn" or do they "blindly promote without thought as to the best way to market."

Very few actually want to learn. Proof of that is my business tips forum is many months older than my business promotional forum, and membership of my tips forum grows at a snails pace. while my promotional forum jumps on upward.

In my promotional forum - I am continually deleting threads started by people who do not read my rules. "post in existing threads only" is clearly written in my forum intro.

I don't make a big deal out of spammers or forum posters who do not follow rules - to me it is simply a natural law at work. "everyone is different.... and the old 80/20 rule continues to show itself true.

80% of the sales are made by 20% of the people. Those who take the time to learn become one of the 20% .... those who do not take the time to learn will fall away...... and as they fall away I wish them love light and laughter! Not everyone can do this thing..... and that's okay with me for when I go to Star Bucks I want to be served, so someone has to be there, they can't all be here or in mydownlilne!

Again - interesting thread!

Love Light and Laughter,

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!