Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Panda Pointers--Inviting Friends
8/27/2007 10:55:58 PM

Thanks for stopping back in Marilyn,  Imitation of others behavior is not always good.  Develope your own style of gathering friends and maintaining those friendships.  If people observe spamming taking place the just might remember that face and not want to have anything to do with you.

There are groups of people here who do get the word around.  Then it becomes difficult to prove oneself after having made your presence known here.

So to have a full quiver of friends, mind the p's and q's. 

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 10:59:24 PM

Hi Diane,  Don't want to trip you up on that.  The content of # is

positive.  The catch is in the way it is worded.

How man "I" and "me" do you see?? The invite is all about the self.

Anyone else have a comment?

+0
8/28/2007 9:38:41 AM
Mary, You got me on #3. It's self centered, for sure! And just because a person is interested in a particular thing doesn't mean they want mail about it. Possibly a better way would be to say something like 'there's a forum or a person here who shares your interest...' and introduce those two? How would one go about introducing one friend to another without invading anyone's privacy? Marilyn, I was wondering what got into you! LOLOL I'm glad it was a ruse...
+0
2/15/2008 9:50:03 AM

Hi Mary,

I liked all your suggestions except #2. That should be a No-No. Thanks for inviting me to look at these items

Madeleine

Automated Cash http://www.CreativeIncomeTips.Com Simple Index Trading System www.BigCommissions4U.Com
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2008 10:19:24 AM

Hi Madeleine,

Well the others aren't all that bad, but  I wouldn't be too excited to receive an inviation like some of the other examples.

# 2 never even gets an answer from me.  I don't decline, I just ignore. 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!