Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Panda Pointers- Finding a Friend
8/25/2007 2:33:10 PM

Hi Mary,

Once again, thanks for this very helpful information.  As Bruce says, you do have a way with words, complex enough to cover the subject, but simple enough to understand.

Thanks for being a True Friend, as always.

Have An Awesome Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/25/2007 8:59:04 PM
Hi Phil, Thanks for popping in here with encouraging words. Now you have somewhere to send friends who present questions to you.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 5:52:21 AM
Hi everyone, Another way to find people is to start a project where people will come and join. For example we have an Adlandpro Community cookbook. As people come join the project, they can be invited to the friends list. Perhaps they will find the project and invite you to be on their friends list. Jenny and Rose have a monthly art show, John S and John P have awards based upon votes. Their forums have people sign in when they vote. Look for activities going on in our community and there you will find the friendly people.
+0
8/27/2007 11:51:32 AM
Hi Mary, This is an excellent outline describing how to get around in here. Thanks especially for #7 - I was not aware of that one!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!