Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Medical Intuitive
8/23/2007 10:45:37 AM
Most people are shocked to learn their bodies tell them exactly what is wrong with them emotionally. Medical Intuitive individuals can read your body like an exray machine, and tell what is wrong with you, but also tell you what is causing the illness. Please share with me what is going on with you. Do you have head aches, lower back pain, stomach pain, and so on.
April Corbitt Life Coach www.breakthoughwithapril.com sales@breakthroughwithapril.com 619-442-1341
+0
Re: Medical Intuitive
10/5/2007 12:25:34 PM

What can I say april. I think you have somthing here. I really like the picture of essence you have in the surrounding of a child's atmosphere.

I think you work well with helping to solve problems, this something I support. I have children, but now they are adults trying jto accomplish something in their lifes. I can say that I am proud of them so far.

I hope that to contribute to helping with stress also. The products that I like to market, I feel are needed and that anyone with anytype of background could benefit from. Even people who suffer physically can always use healthful alternatives to put stress back at it's level and free those radicals for the new support.

People to work with! „h Easy, Affordable, and Worldwide Tour our website at www.low-ph.com/26008_____ sponsor id # Take a look and you will be excited about the potential! Hear More : 1-800-816-4594 Message: 1-800-816-4594 Fax: 1-503-946-3076 Sponsor ID # _26008____ Free pH test kit when you join Earn Monthly Residual Income!!!

Please do not use an AOL E-mail to ask questions. We will reply and answer the question but AOL blocks more than half of our E-mail. You will think we did not answer and get mad at us.

Denyse Misher Acknau22@yahoo.com http://www.VemmaBuilder.com/485684505
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!