Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * Countless Reports * * Thousands Have Been Paid Out!
8/23/2007 1:17:20 AM

Paying Out For Way Over 201 Days!     This is for real! Every day I read new reports from happy members getting paid great money weekly and even daily! Some are receiving thousands weekly! Members who have been with this program for several months are the happiest of all! 

I just looked into this passive earning program this month! I can't believe I didn't know about this program months ago! When you have a program where members are putting in $10,000 and getting paid back over and over again with no problems, you have something very special!

I have spent a lot of hours looking into passive earning programs trying to see what was the best of the best. This is something I've been wanting to do all year and it has taken me this long to get around to it. But it was my goal to present a new passive earning program this month because I know so many are interested in those type of programs.

What I discovered amazed me. I found a passive earning program that has been documented as paying out to their members for over 201 days! The company has said they are actually much older than that, but that is how long they have had a strong online presence that can documented as paying out. My only regret is that I didn't take a look at this months earlier, because there are so many happy members that are thrilled with this program. Many are withdrawing out serious money weekly. This program conducts itself in a very professional manner and has some very satisfied members who have put serious money into this.

I searched around long enough to know that members think highly of this program. The wonderful thing about networking on the Internet is that it is very easy to know when members are unhappy, they are very vocal!

Click Here to become a free member.

Go the 1st Step Box, put in your desired user name, your desired password and your email address.

Then click on Step 2, to complete your registration. The program does not give referrals information. So as soon as you sign up as a free member send me an email and I'll send you instructions for getting started, the best strategy to benefit the most with this program and the various methods that myself and my sponsor have used to make thousands in passive earning programs the last couple of years. Please include your User Name and your email address so I can send you updates on this program. I'll be checking on the status and keeping up with this program so I can give you progress/feedback/update email reports. Please put the name of the program in the subject line of your message.

Don't pass this up, it could be an avenue to pay you a very serious income stream before the year is over. Programs like this are very rare! And yes this program has paid me. Withdrawals are usually processed in less than 24 hours.

Very Important: 

If you signed up as a member on my website, please be sure to contact me with your user name and email address. I have spent serious time asking the company admin questions and checking up on what other members are saying. My Training/Getting Started email will be very valuable to you.

* * * Marketer's Dream Tool Box * * * 

There has been a lot of attention about this program because of the money that many have generated with this, and yes myself and my sponsor have made good money.  But what many haven't emphasized is this is marketer's dream if you need to learn about ways to direct traffic to your website. It's always helpful to learn how to market your programs more successfully. This program offers it's members training that is valued at over $2000 if you purchased it separately. Off line and on line marketing methods are taught. Click Here and you can listen to the recorded message, then click on the red link that says, Click Here to See the Undeniable Proof for additional information that you can read and listen to. Then once you register for the call, I'll send you a link where you can listen to the call anytime through your computer.

We Made $500 the first week we tried this! 

This is the easiest way I've seen for someone who isn't making good money to make several hundred in less than 30 days.

Hello again, it's me! I have several important updates to give you. Also a personal prayer request/Friday update/inspirational encouraging message at the very end of this email.

This is a serious business. This network has shipped out over $270,000, so there are a lot of happy customers! Every week this is a cash flow strategy that is paying members money.

Several months ago, a friend of several years told me about a new way to make money.  At least it was new to me because I had not heard of it before. She shared how by taking trial offers she had made $500 in one week. I had no idea there were companies that paid good money for a person to test out their products/services, but Incentive Marketing is for real and it really does pay out. So based on my friend's recommendation I decided to try it for myself and I also was paid $500 in about a week!

Now several months later, my friend is working this full-time and is making around $2000 a month. I've added a twist to the way she is doing it, so that you can use this to build several monthly residual income streams.

This is my current favorite Incentive Marketing Program and it pays out daily 7 days a week! If you are in the USA Click Here.  You can sign up for free. Choose the reward towards the bottom of the page that says, Custom Order.  I'll explain in your welcome email what that means.

Once you become a free member I'll receive notification and I'll follow up with instructions on how to get started and how to utilize this to build several residual income streams. It is the easiest type of program where it is possible for a new member to make $160 or more in less than 30 days if that is your goal and focus. And with our new revised team training you'll learn how to use this to create several monthly residual income streams. I'll give you step by step training action plan steps.

If you are in Canada let me know, I have another program for you that has paid us very good money. If you are in a different country besides the USA or Canada just contact me and I have another Incentive Marketing program that I can get help you to get started with and you'll receive the same training for the residual monthly income streams.

I wanted to give additional project updates and also a personal update but all of a sudden I'm just really tired. So I'm going to sign off and get some sleep. I'll give you an additional more detailed update, hopefully in 24 hours.

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: * * Countless Reports * * Thousands Have Been Paid Out!
8/23/2007 6:40:12 AM
Hi Felicia,
I am from India do you have similar plan for our area?
Best Regards,
prashant
p. v. thakur
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: * * Countless Reports * * Thousands Have Been Paid Out!
8/23/2007 9:38:01 AM
Hello Prashant, It doesn't matter what country you live in. You can become a member in this program. People from all over the world are benefiting.

Just go to my website, sign up as a free member, then contact me with your user name and email address and I'll send you my Getting Started, Training email.

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!