Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Movement Is Needed Again
8/22/2007 10:38:22 PM
If you remember Woodstock you know the power of awareness. We need to gather the tribes of pease and show today's youth how to make a real difference. Once, we stopped a war, tore down civil rights barriers and practiced peace. Now we must rise again to get off oil and cool the earth. Simply start with what we know we can do and more solutions will surface. Many of us have been working on green alternative energy since the first Earth Day. We do not need to wait for the establishment, we can save ourselves better and faster. What's your idea to help? This forum is open to all to post or just read. The power is in awareness. Let us all do our part and the rewards will be plenty. Please add your voice to the cause. Peace
Edward F. Loutensock
+0
Janet Kayzer

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Movement Is Needed Again
8/22/2007 11:08:43 PM
There is a need for an "organizing vision" among humankind to break down the barriers caused by war, discrimination, extremes of wealth and poverty, and hatred.  Only by such means will humanity achieve progress and the kind of restructuring of society which will result in global peace and socioeconomic justice for all.  Accross the world and in every culture, exemplary individuals and groups are working to achieve such goals.

Education is the basis of social and intellectual life.  Educational systems must be reformed to reflect the fact that we are now living in a global society.  It must help humanity appreciate diversity and differences so that diversity becomes a source of attraction rather than a cource of division and isolation.

A new era of global human civilization calls for a new method.  The key to a new system in a non-adversarial, consultave decision-making approach.

The challenge of our time!

Establishing peace is not simply a matter of signing treaties and protocols; it is a complex task requiring a new level of commitment to resolving issues not customarily associated with the pursuit of peace.

Unbridled nationalism, as distinguished from a sane and legitimate patriotism, must give way to a wider loyalty, to the love of humanity as a whole.

May you be blessed

+0
Re: The Movement Is Needed Again
8/22/2007 11:31:23 PM
Count on me. I do that for the Past 3 years with my Company check it out.

THE UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT with over 15000 UBIEE ENVIRO AMBSSADORS. Just not to many. Have been more in Woodstock at the concert.

My Peace Prevail for all of us!
+0