Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Fraud Eliminator
7/27/2005 11:12:58 AM
Hi Everyone, In the recent days I have been watching a lot of fraudulent emails coming in. Some is From Paypal, some from Sky Bank. Then we have the Other scam emails, Oils,I have inheritated.... and so on. I would also like to add that My Mom has gotten a Letter from Citi-Finance. Some Tapes that were being transported have been Stolen or Lost. These tapes have The Identity Information of there customers on them.We have no idea whose hands they have fallen into. I have also read recently, That Huntington Bank had a breach at a transaction - processing company.Exposing about 30,000 customers, Debit Cards information. They gained access to Card number, expiration date and the Card holder names. Now I don't know about you, but this is starting to give me chills. I am beginig to wonder if this is a big orginization. In Light of everything going on, I would like to offer you some more protection for your Internet viewing. FraudEliminator prevents users from accessing known fraud and phishing websites, and employs advanced artificial intelligence that can recognize and block all yet-undiscovered fraud sites. You can view this either at my website: http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/HARV2416/ Or you can go directly to: http://store.eSellerate.net/a.asp?c=0_SKU73007665169_AFL7188927616 Thanks To all and Have a Safe day :)
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fraud Eliminator
7/27/2005 12:07:36 PM
Hi Eileen, I liked your site (first of all), and thank you for telling us about the dangers 'available' here online. With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2005 12:20:52 PM
You are more than Welcome Ana :)
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2005 9:28:07 PM
yeah i got notified through my office that my govt credit card was on that tape that was lost by citibank. I have used fraud eliminator yet, but the way things are going i may just have to add it to my arsenal SOON!! thanks fo rthe link there, Eileen, good work!! Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2005 9:33:14 PM
Greer, Thanks for visiting. I am so sorry to hear your CC was also on that trip. You may want to consider Identity Theft sheild. I added the fraud eliminator last night, and it has already caught 3 websites for me. It's a great addition :) Thanks for the Link Greer.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!