Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBIZ No:4 JOE DOWNING
8/20/2007 11:20:05 AM

Visit The Artist's Website!

Congradulations Joe!

It is good to see you in the spot light.I hope you enjoy your spot.

Thank you Pauline for making this possable to all of us.

Lisa

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2007 11:20:38 AM

Hi Pauline and John!!

Thank you for focusing on Joe!!

Joe,

Congratulations on being featured in FOCUS BIZ!!  I am so pleased to see you here and what a great opportunity to tell everyone about your businesses.

I am so blessed to be a part of the ENERGIZED MARKETEERS and am so priveleged to be a part of this team with you.  X20 is one of the best things to come my way in a long, long time and Xooma is one of finest companies.  I

Blessings my friend, and congratulations!!!

Judy

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2007 11:24:08 AM

WHOooooHOooo Joe Downing!!!! Our FocusBiz Star of this week. What a WONDERFUL Place to be!!!!!!!!!!

JOE DOWNING

OUR Dear Pauline, Thank you so much for this forum. You are always doing so very much for all Adlandpro!!!

Love You, Sharon

+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/20/2007 11:26:28 AM

Hi Paulina, John, and Joe,

Thank you for another great forum! Conragtulations on being here Joe. You deserve it!

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2007 12:17:20 PM
Hello Pauline!

Thank you for the invitation! A very well organized forum and a pretty nice set up of a new friend and business.

Joe is a good friend and I am sure he is involved in right business and right products.

Reading all above on X, but also have been in Joe's X2O site and some of his introductions and presentations of this product in his forum I find it very good.

There is are a couple of overall problems on herbals and health products. It is very expensive, and may take very long time to get the product international recognized. The ISO9000 the certificates, and the national FDA laws many times set stop to use a product because it has not paid the fees or it has not the ability to pay such high costs to get needed certificates to have the product released global.

A second problem is the MLM structure that is forbidden in most of the countries by national laws.

Hearing from other friends, the X2O products must be very healthy.

Thank you for FOCUSIZING one of good, serious and charming friend. Joe Downing is very organized and he knows how to promote his opportunity and business is a I wish my friend Joe a good, this magic fellow.

SUCCESS TO YOU MY FRIEND
ENJOY YOUR FOCUSBIZ

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!