Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBIZ No:4 JOE DOWNING
9/22/2007 8:16:21 AM

Wow, Joe,

That is some list, and yes, after reading through it, I had several of the symptoms prior to drinking X20 every day. 

I had for a long time dealt with insomnia, and since X20 that has improved immensely. It has not gone competely, but there is an improvement great enough to shout about!!

I also had a bloating problem and some joint pain that has disappeared completely. 

Joe, I always was a water drinker and now I see clearly that I did not drink enough.  Nor was I getting the minerals that I needed to stave off the PH imbalance.  We had a well - lots of mineral, but the wrong kind.  I drink the pruified water now and add my little Xooma X20 tea bag and I am set for the day.  I find that I drink even more water now because every day I learn a little more about how good it is for me. 

Do you us purified water for you X20 too, Joe?

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2007 2:16:49 AM
Hey Judy,

That is fantastic news!!!  I am glad that you know what it is like to sleep again.  Without sleep, weird things happen to our bodies and mental state.

It was this list from this book that pushed me off the fence to be part of Xooma and the amazing X2O.  I was using X2O just because of my chronic dehydration problem.  IT helped me quickly!   I love the energy that it gives me.  But, this list!!!!!   Can you imagine what it would be like for people with any of those symptoms to be using X2O?   There are tens of thousands all ready using this amazing product and they are speaking out!

Check the list and see if you know anyone around you with any of these ailments.   Then show them and let them know how X2O helps alkalize the body. 

Help change the health of a generation!

Judy, I use distilled water, filtered water and bottle water with my X2O.  It depends upon where I am.

Fortunately, Xooma sells a great distiller.  Why buy those big bottles of water!!!  Even I hate lifting and spilling that water and then it sits in a pod all day.  Yuck!!!!

Just distill it or filter it!

Xooma Water Distiller (Model 8800) (1) Distiller

Is your water as pure as you think? Control the quality of the water you drink and get the maximum health benefits with X2O and X2O BLAST by using them in pure distilled water.

At the push of a button, you can program the Xooma Model 8800 water distiller to have 100% steam distilled water
ready to go each morning. The carafe's slim design allows easy placement in your refrigerator for cool water enjoyment. This compact, countertop distiller can also go with you as you travel, ready to refresh your family with sparkling clean water. NO assembly, installation or hookups. Just add regular tap water and let your distiller go to work to provide ultra pure water for you and your family.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2007 3:21:59 AM

UNCLE JOE DOWNING
for being featured on Focusbiz 4.

You are a hearted, helpful, hardworking and confident businessman.  I respect you my friend.

Have a blessed week!

Love ya, Rina
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2007 8:36:05 AM

Hi Joe,

It was a list, not quite as long, that put me over the edge and made me decide to give the X20 a try.  I was lacking my usual, vibrant energy and that was probalby due to the sleep deprivation. 

The energy returned in proportion to the new sleep I was getting.  There were a lot of things that I read about X20 that were VERY important to me:

X2O is made of all-natural ingredients. X2O contains No sugar and No stimulants.

X2O may also help your body to:
  • Assimilate vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat and the supplements you take
  • Combat arthritis and heart disease
  • Cleanse the kidneys, intestines, and liver
  • Protect your body from free radical cell damage
  • Increase muscle and joint mobility
  • Increase your oxygen levels
  • Control digestive problems
  • Regulate blood sugar
  • Manage blood pressure
  • Neutralize harmful acids that lead to illness
  • Help in fighting the battle against cancer and other diseases
And, just as important was the opportunity to help others, and for only a small commitment, that actually was my purchase of my own X20. 

I could accomplish so much for a small initial commitment and have 9 ways to earn a asubstantial income by simply telling others what it had done for me.  And, I can ear money by simply helping others to understand what it has done for me and what it can potentiallly do for them - and more - as well!!  I always get ecited at the prospect of helping others, Joe.

So far, all of the products I have had are magnificent, and the inital 6 lbs I lost when I started drinking the X20 made me take a hard look at the Metabowize.  I have done my homework and once again, Xooma is amazing me.  I am giving it a go.  I shoud be able to report on that soon.  The Blast is fantastic!!

Thank you for answering my question about the water.  I am pretty much the same way.  It depends on where I am and it really doesn't matter.  There is no taste whatsoever and the product is 100% natural. 

Xooma's long history, the 1000's of people who are using it and their astounding testimonies, added to the opportunity to ear - well, it was just a big fat "no brainer"!!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 12:34:15 PM
!!! Congratulations !!!

Judy,

X2O is the most amazing stuff on earth!    It has given me great results also. 

Thank you for giving it a good try.  You definitely benefited from it like most others that give it the 90 day trial.  There are over 6 billion people in this world and all have to drink some water.

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!