Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
FOCUSBIZ No:4 JOE DOWNING
8/20/2007 10:59:15 AM

graffitti-focus-xxx.jpg    F O C U S     B I Z

Hello dear friends,

We the team of  FOCUSBIZ have pleasure in presenting  our 4th edition,  and today we bring to  you a very outgoing personality,  who is happy with what he is doing and where he is going with his business. We hope you will enjoy and learn more about what he and his team  have  to share with us. Friends,  in FOCUS is.......

JOE DOWNING

How long have you been doing your biz;?

I have been involved with online marketing since December 2006.  I have been marketing some communities (Info here), self help information,  JerkyDirect (Go Jerky Team), Greenwiz and my primary business Xoomaworldwide in collaboration with the Energized Marketeers (Visit Energized Marketeer Team) and a non-Adland group called Team X2O. 

I have been in Xooma for over a year, but was simply using the product for health reasons.  Once I realized how amazing this product was, I felt compelled to share it with the world!

Since when have you been making money?

I earned a check with Xooma the first month with only a $25.00 product purchase.  There are NINE ways to earn income and I qualified for two the very first month.  Because of the teams and continuous promotions, there has been a steady increase over the months.

Are you satisfied with what you earn?

I am satisfied that I have finally found some businesses that pay.   The checks that I receive are proportional to the knowledge that I have picked up from online and face to face marketing.   The more I learn, the more the team earns.  However, I will not be satisfied until all of my team is earning checks regularly.

Are those who joined under you making money too?

Yes, because of the nine ways to earn and team efforts, every time a new member signs up, a first order bonus check is paid to the sponsor.   I have found that when working with a team such as the Engergized Marketeers, all members have a greater potential to earn quickly.  As the team grows, more members qualify for more of the nine fantastic ways to earn checks.  (Check out the compensation plan here).

After joining Adland has it make a difference to your biz; amd  how??

Adland has been an amazing place.  I would say that it has become the best thing about business for me.  I met Terry Gorley and Judy Smith here and formed the Energized Marketeers (EM) which is a group of friends who are dedicated to helping each other achieve success in several business ventures: GreenWiz, Cooking, PowerMall and Xooma.   I have learned many great things about how kind, helpful, wonderful and caring people really are here.  There are many role models  here and I seek their advice constantly.  It is my online community of HOPE!

What advice would you give our fellow marketeers?

Because most members here at Adland are trying to build online  businesses, there will be a tremendous flow of NEW businesses.  Be careful not to develop "Broken Focus".  It is very important to stick to promoting your primary 1 to 3 businesses until they have become steadily profitable.  If you are finding it difficult to achieve a profitable stage, check with your team leader to see if there is something you can do that will help in promoting your business.   

Work with a team!  The more active members that you have on your team, the easier it is to promote with success.  In order for everybody to have a check, everybody needs to support the team growth.  
Be sure and help your new members achieve some growth as quickly as possible.  Ask your friends if they are interested in working with you in your business venture as a team member.  

When it comes to business, make friends first!  I would prefer to have 5 friends working with me than 500 unknowns. 

There are many ways to market your businesses.  Take the time to learn which ones are ideal for your types of businesses.  Promote often to a large group.  DO NOT SPAM!  Don't ever be afraid to ask for help.

What other ventures are you involved in?

If you are interested in my other ventures, please visit my forum regularly.  Simple Solutions Everyone is welcome to PM me about any of these ventures.

Thank you for the opportunity to share this wonderful product and business.  I really enjoy your new forum.

Joe Downing

Water is the elixir of life.

X2O is the elixir of water!

Xooma X2O
is a Natural Organic Mineral Complex of over 70+ minerals

The human body is a water machine‚ designed primarily to run on water and minerals.

Does your water have minerals

or have they bee completely filtered out?

There are NINE ways to earn income with Xooma.

X2O is a super-charged, H2O beverage that is destined to become the world's most popular drink.

X2O has 2 US Patents.. 
X2O is proven to: ALKALIZE, HYDRATE, ENERGIZE, DEFEND, & CLEANSE your body like no other beverage can!

X2O is not produced from a:  Filter, Pill,  Machine or Mountain Stream. X2O is made of all-natural ingredients. X2O contains No sugar and No stimulants.

Pro Athletes to Seniors notice the "X2O Difference".  X2O is great for inflammation and joint pain.

X2O may also help your body to:
  • Assimilate vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat and the supplements you take
  • Combat arthritis and heart disease
  • Cleanse the kidneys, intestines, and liver
  • Protect your body from free radical cell damage
  • Increase muscle and joint mobility
  • Increase your oxygen levels
  • Control digestive problems
  • Regulate blood sugar
  • Manage blood pressure
  • Neutralize harmful acids that lead to illness
  • Help in fighting the battle against cancer and other diseases

X2O  beats:

Gatorade, Orange Juice, Red Bull, PowerAde, Apple Juice, Cranberry Juice, AMP and more.

Everybody needs it!  Make an income helping them.

Begin your very own X2O Home Business today for only $9.99!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD***
Join The Energized Marketeer Team
My Simple Solutions!
Get some X2O and Jerky

FOR SOME MORE FACTS !!! :-)

http://www.getx2onow.net/images/water/70percentwater.jpg

The human body is a water machine‚ designed primarily to run on water and minerals.

Xooma X2O
is a Natural Organic Mineral Complex of over 70+ minerals

What are you drinking?

Thank you Joe, we pray that you do well in all you do, cause you so deserve it dear friend, it was wonderful to get to know more about your business and what you had to share with us.

So folks, if this has been useful for you, especially our newbies, do come and give us your feed back here. This feature is here to help us identifiy which businesses are paying and is profitable for all.  Surely a search for a needle in a haystack:-)

But perservere, we will,  and with a will to succeed !!!!

Blessings all, and have a great week!

Yours truly

John Sanchez & Pauline Raina

Team FOCUS BIZ

ALL !!!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBIZ No:4 JOE DOWNING
8/20/2007 11:11:02 AM

Good day John and Pauline, thank you for your introduction to a friend, brother and fellow business partner Joe Downing. Joe your very impressive man of business, i see the team expanding too, many thanks to you my friend for your help and your gratitude to your friends and customers. To your success my brother!! God_bless you.  Thomas. JD team leader

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
8/20/2007 11:15:06 AM

Dear Pauline and John,

Thank you for featuring our dear friend! Bless you! Branka

Joe Downing,

Thank you for the biggest laughter, the greatest and warmest, true love and friendship. Simply, let me hug you!

Branka

+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2007 11:17:33 AM
Dear Pauline, what a great choice for your 4th edition of Focusbiz - what a great man! Hugs,Janet

Dear Joe, it's so nice to see you featured here. I knew a bit about your business and I'm happy to know more now. I know you're a great friend and I'm very sure you'll always support everybody who joins your team. And one thing is fact - you're 150% behind the poducts you promote,it's so very clear by the way you talk about it.
It's wonderful to know you,my friend!
Many hugs,blessings and all the best for you and your family,
Janet

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!