Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Law Of Attraction: A Personal Defintion Of Prosperity
8/16/2007 7:35:43 PM
The Law Of Attraction: A Personal Definition Of Prosperity What does prosperity mean to you? Is it only measured in money or material things? There's nothing particularly wrong with that, but I think it's important to know what it means to you. This is a very personal thing. It's too easy to allow others to tell us what we should want in our lives. I know that it's been very difficult for me sometimes to understand what I really want as opposed to what others tell me I should want. But to be truly happy, I believe we must do just that. It does require a certain amount of bravery. Do you really want millions of dollars, or enough money to live securely, knowing you'll always have enough to pay the bills? Having millions may require you to do things you might not want to. And if you have millions, will you be able to handle that kind of responsibility? Sometimes we don't get what we think we want because God knows we can't deal with it without ruining our lives. So you want to become the kind of person who can deal with it, right? Me too. But why? What will you do when you have that kind of wealth and prosperity? It's important to think about this, because with great power comes great responsibility. I should like to have this kind of responsibility. However, maybe there are other things that could be considered prosperity. Having wonderful health, with no ills or disease. Having great relationships with God, your mate, your children, your parents. Feeling joy every day. I think it's important that we really define what matters to us, individually. Maybe you don't want to have millions of dollars. You should be able to feel OK about that. But there's nothing wrong with dreaming big. It's important to have a personal definition of prosperity, and not to let others impose their defintion of prosperity on you. Only you know what your mission is on this planet. I believe this to be true: your thoughts create your life. I heard that phrase from an extremely wealthy internet marketer. And this doesn’t just mean “think positive thoughts” (although, I’m sure that helps to some degree). What it means is that whatever you spend a lot of your time thinking about is what will manifest in your life. Your brain, particularly your subconscious mind, doesn’t differentiate between positive and negative thoughts. It only knows that its job is to create, to manifest, whatever it is you spend your thought energy on. If you spend a lot of time thinking about what you don’t have, your brain will send that out to the universe and you will get more of the same. If you spend your time thinking about what it will be like when you DO have what you want, you’re much more likely to get it. It requires some regular fantasizing on your part. Remember when you were a kid and doing that wasn’t hard at all? That’s exactly the part of your brain you need to use. But again, you should have your own definition of prosperity. Don’t allow others to tell you what you should want, just because it’s the “ norm”. For more information on this topic and to get a free chapter from the book "The Vibrational Universe" by Kenneth James MacLean, please visit: http://www.biasonuspublishing.com/The%20Vibrational%20Universe.htm (You don't have to give me your email address to get the free chapter).
Carmen Black Bias Onus Publishing
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!